TN Management

Junoon123

Registered Users (C)
anyone can answer this however if Nelson you can this will be great.

I was reading on another message board that a Canadian went for a TN for economist he already was on a TN he was turned down because he didnt had the appropriate economics courses, i think he said that he needed 21 units and was short of that. That gentleman had a bachalors in commerce

I am just wondering since i am on Management Consultant can an officer just tell me that your suppose to have 6 courses in management and since you don't i will deny you?

Just wondering by the way i have a BBA and an MBA from USA

Thanks
M

A management consultant does not require any degree, since he is giving his expertise to a company, so, no, there is no magic number of management courses to achieve.

Remember, a management consultant is not a manager.

Re: Management consultant

Nelson i work at the pleasure of the management in other word if their is a problem they will ask me for solutions and once i provide them with solutions and if they are or rather when they are satisfied they will hand it to project manager to implement it.

Current project i will be working on will be related to data bases and computer hard ware. They need infrastructure upgrades and will be migrating from one data base to another, my job still the same they require my expertise,observation and report, and countless hours of research in the end.
I am wondering if this qualifies also as a management consultant in nafta hand book

Their are other project as well but i really like this one, however if this wont qualify as management consulting i can pick something else.

I guess what i am wondering is that i do understand what a management consultant is but still confused if their are some gray areas

Please let me know
Thanks