1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forums have been moved to a new software. All data till march 30 has been moved over. You can start using them. You should be able to login with the same user IDs and passwords as on the old forums. The old forums will be available as ''read only" under forumarchive.immigration.com.
  3. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394. Next call is on June 19, 2014.

Timeline for Overstayed parent Resident app

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by windrush, Apr 13, 2012.

1. windrush

windrush Registered Users (C)

We just mailed in my mother's applications I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864. I am a US citizen above 21 years of age. I wanted to inquire how long does it usually take to get a reciept number and first notice of them processing any of these applications. We mailed them out April 11, 2012 so just couple days ago. Any information would be thankful.
  2. windrush

windrush Registered Users (C)

It's been more than a month and still yet to recieve a recuept or case number for my mothers resident application....
  3. Triple Citizen

Triple Citizen Registered Users (C)

What form of payment did you send? Did you send the application using a trackable method?