Time Sensitive Received an N-14 for N-600 I Filed Years Ago, Can You

JAMATL

N-14_zpsfkzxewla.jpg.html
Hi experts!

I filed an N-600 around 5+ years ago or so, and within a few months of filing I believe I received a similar N-14 document saying I needed "Proof of Lawful Admission For Permanent Residence for Child", and that if I didn't provide them with that they would deny my application.

Since I'm currently in the U.S. and have never had a green card of any kind I never replied and assumed that it was case closed. I then proceeded to try to apply for a green card (I missed my 21st) and ended up being put in a long line and am still waiting on that. (I'm not sure if I should have even applied)

Just recently I received an N-14 that's no longer asking for a green card of any kind but is instead asking for "Proof of Citizenship for Parents" and "Proof of all marriages and divorces for parent(s) and child"

Do any of you know why I would receive something like this in the mail so many years later when I assumed my case to be long closed? I'm not sure if someone re-filed for me or not.

Since every situation is unique I want to give a bit of background about myself. I believe myself to have acquired citizenship through my U.S. citizen mother. I was born out-of-wedlock Since she was an adult in her 20s at my birth and never had to take a test, I'm assuming she's a U.S. citizen born abroad. I'm not sure if that's a safe deduction, but her sister is and has a certificate that says so. She lived in the U.S. with her grandmother from the time she was a few months old til the time she was 5, which she claims to have no proof or evidence of. (which the n-14 is not asking for, but I'm worried it may come up in the future)

The problem is, my mother doesn't have a certificate of citizenship, she only has a U.S. passport and that's it. When she brought me here at 3 years old I had NO documentation whatsoever and I still don't. The only thing I have is DACA to avoid deportation! It has really been uncomfortable and uncertain living in the U.S. Basic things such as getting a driver's license has been difficult.

I will attach an image of the paper I received. Can someone please provide me with their knowledge and guidance. Just starting my life out, I'm not able to afford a lawyer so any of your immigration expertise helps.

I really appreciate you wonderful people taking the time out of your day to help! I really appreciate this resource and the people on it.