Time Line For GC from TN As A RN Nurse

The_Gift

I've been reading the comments & ppl inputs on the formsand learned quiet alot on this topic. I just had a few questions about switching from TN to GC seeing that everybody situations are different and wanted to share mine and see if someone can shed some light and give me some answers, On how good the chances are to get a GC in my situation and estimated time frame.

My wife is a Canadian Citizen but wasborn in the Philippines she will be moving to thestates (Georgia) in a few months as soon as she receives her Visa Screen from CGFNS to work as RN (registered nurse) on a TN. shehas all of her docs including her license for the state of Georgia, RN License (Canadian & US), the hospital said they would help her file for permanent resident. I do know sinceshes an RN a PERM doesn't not need to be filed correct? so that's one less thing to worry about i also know the i-140 & i-485 needs to be filled, Seeing the fact shes anurse would the process run more smoothly & quickly? And is it a problem her beingborn in the Philippines (due to the backlogfrom that country) Even tho shes been aCanadian Citizen from she was young? The Reason I ask is because me as the husband will be on a TD and is curious how long iwill be staying with her until i have theappropriate docs to work.

please share your insights on my situation please and thank you