Time between interview notice and the actual interview

dadue

Hi,

Could anyone please share your experience/timeline about when you received your naturalization interview notice and when the actual interview was scheduled?

I'm planning a vacation abroad (for about 3~4 weeks) and am worried about getting an interview notice while on vacation and could not make it back in time...

My DO is LA. Thanks in advance! :)

Dadue

dadue said:
Hi,

Could anyone please share your experience/timeline about when you received your naturalization interview notice and when the actual interview was scheduled?

I'm planning a vacation abroad (for about 3~4 weeks) and am worried about getting an interview notice while on vacation and could not make it back in time...

My DO is LA. Thanks in advance! :)

Dadue
My DO is LA, too. My daughter got her interview letter on January 26 for March 8, about 6 weeks before the interview. CAAplier on this forum got the letter on 12/03/04 for 02/09/05, more than 9 weeks before the interview...
Search some more on this forum, you'll have more information to make a decision.

usually, it takes between 6 weeks up to 16 weeks in some incidents. I believe you should be fine , have a safe trip and enjoy yourself!

Each District Office varies on this, and most of times- it also depends on case-by-case basis. However, by law, USCIS must have to give at least 14 days for an advance notice for the interview.