The latest about Ms. Su from TVU

Jo1234

Registered Users (C)
Ms. Su had a bail review hearing on Monday, 6/13.
People who protested that some TVU students got ankle bracelets may be interested to learn that Ms. Su also had an ankle bracelet since her arrest in early May...

From the court report, here (#13, at the bottom of the document): http://archive.recapthelaw.org/cand/240094/ we learn three things:
- Ms. Su had an ankle bracelet (the court report says "electronic monitoring", which is the formal description of an ankle bracelet.) It now got removed, and she is under curfew, i.e., she is not allowed to leave the house at night.
- Ms. Su is staying at her sister's house.
- Ms. Su is getting mental health counseling once a week.

In particular the last one I found interesting. My first reaction was, does she try to go for an insanity plea? But upon reflection, it is probably about the stress she has, going from swimming in money, having a posh mansion and a late-model Mercedes to being broke and facing years in prison... she still doesn't seem to have enough reflection on what she did to apologize to her victims...
And it is no wonder that she troll this forum, as uuu12345. She has nothing else to do...

Hi JO1234,

Right now i am in India waiting for my I-20 and my new orientation in the university begins on september 1,2011. I have seen lot of TVU students came back to India got new I-20 & paid SEVIS fees & with out new VISA they entered USA once again with out problems.

DHS officer issued me an NTA, he gave few options if he has to cancel NTA like I have to leave the country, so that he will cancel my NTA.
Couple of weeks before I called to the DHS officer who issued me NTA, he said my VISA is still a valid one and I can re- enter USA with out any problem in the month of september.

Su San Su must be sued & she should be panalized for selling CPT from day 1. with this bumper offer of CPT from day one lot of students joined in TVU unknowlingly & ruined their careers.

To clarify: On 01/19/2011, when ICE said that they took control of TVU and took everything, Ms. Su made a remark that just took everything and ran it, and she does not need any of these, and not interested in finding a lawyer and fighting with them (if she did not find a lawyer and let it go, the forfeiture will take place in a month). ICE agent interpreted as she has suicidal thoughts. So on 01/19/2011, after the raid, she was ordered to be taken to hospital by an ambulance and was on 51/50 hold.
Later on TVU file a 30 million Federal Tort Claim to the Home Land Security claiming damage of the “911”, that also caused she be arrested and charged. Though discovery, she found that ICE investigation did find all of the evidence of TVU’s cheating scheme and criminal charged all the real criminals in TVU already (without discovery procedure, she will never have the opportunity to know about ICE did this right), and 01-19-2011 is actually like a reverse “911”, so she was happy to withdraw the FTC and fund ICE operation.
On 05/02, interview, the worry of her hurting herself become a major concern by the agent, the US attorney and the Judge, so she was ordered to be locked down on the house (not allow to leave the house for a month, electrical monitored) where her mom lives too and her mom was told by the court to watch her all the time in the house. She has been positive and in compliance with the terms. So she was granted a curfew (her lawyer has concerns only asked this arrangement for her). That is also the court document said that there will be a higher risk now while she is in curfew.
Go ahead bring your CPT I20 to ICE agent, it is illegal! (Better find a piece of law to lie about, I posted a piece law previous) Especially instruction to Joe F (other places posted seem to be deleted by many people’s strong request http://www.trackitt.com/usa-discuss...admin-kindly-block-****-ending-with-numbers): Save all of your worldwide postings and bring them to ICE today! You never know how important your posted are! ICE agent may find that very important!

Some more largely incoherent rambling from you, Ms. Su.
You are a criminal. You will end up in prison.
When are you going to apologize to your victims? You have so much time to troll here, so it should be easy for you to post an apology.
Instead, you continue to violate a direct court order to not disclose anything from the Grand Jury findings. More points against you...

Ms. Su should be sent to prison for a life long or minimum of 25years.
she should be punished very severely by US govt. for issuing all illegal things.

Ms. Su should be sent to prison for a life long or minimum of 25years.
she should be punished very severely by US govt. for issuing all illegal things.

Ms. Su shall be really shamed and apologized for approving you a CTP according to Federal Law, without training your mind and brain for logic thinking and understanding, not even mention the SENSE of HUMOR! Also really shame for a TVU student to think himself is a Federal Judge, surely not even one chance in your lifetime, good that tvu is closed! And more shame: Ms. Su has used her training, intelligent and capability (if she has any) to work for all the possible very good solution for all 5000 tvu (international and domestic) students at each stage. It was the Sunday night after Ms. Su publish the “Shamrock” website, the SF ICE Director E-mailed the India Consultant to give TVU students theses options (reinstatement). SEVP then published 3 options for all tvu students on the website-the most freedom and possible best one for anyone in this scenario during a school’s closure! She has been worked diligently at every stage to get the best possible for everyone. And that is how you treat her and judge her! It is good that tvu is closed that you are never become a real Federal Judge in a lifetime!

More incoherent rambling from the criminal Ms. Su. CPT for working at a 7-Eleven is a violation of Federal Law.
Prison is waiting for you...
And shame on you for still not apologizing to your victims.

Some students from another university may just work in a 7-eleven store illegally without any CPT approval. However, in the initial stage of TVU build up, all TVU students were taught by Su to do everything following the law and regulation as TVU’s value of “Integrity”. Many good trained TVU students will honestly ask the university for a work permit even if he is a MBA student find a internship job in a 7-even store, not a high rank manager position. With TVU’s “integration” and “no discrimination” value, not only treat each individual with no-discrimination, but also non-discrimination to different level and different field of jobs. A person working in the business administration shall not discriminate a person working in engineering field. A person worked in a 7-Eleven store is not be discriminated as “low” level. Same as in God eye, all human being are created equal. Furthermore, for a student to study for a Master of Business Administration (some major in hotel or restaurant management as a small business), with a potential future to become a grocery-store or a restaurant business owner, it is essential to work in a grocery store to gain the very first and practical knowledge and experience on how the store operating. A sectary can become a Master if the Master wanted her. But you have gone way too far to mess Su's life! Give her life back to her! Restore the school!

Are you still playing innocent???
Forget it.
What other people did or didn't do is irrelevant.
Fact is that TVU, i.e., you, Ms. Su, fraudulently issued CPTs for work at a 7-Eleven, at department stores, as security guard, etc. etc. etc.
And the people where not MBA "students". And working as clerk in a 7-Eleven or as security guard is NOT a valid occupation as part of a curriculum, not even as part of an MBA curriculum. MBAs don't run "small businesses". Most small business owners don't even have any college education.
You broke the law. Pointing at others doesn't help you, and doesn't change the fact that you broke the law.
You are a criminal. You will soon be in prison.
When are you going to apologize to your victims?
You created the mess you are in all by yourself. You are a criminal. You ran a fraud. And now you will have to pay for it. You will end up in prison, where you belong.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, on Tuesday, 7-12, there was another hearing in the criminal case against Ms. Su.
I've accessed the document, and it will soon be available here: http://archive.recapthelaw.org/cand/240094/
The hearing was pretty short, 4 minutes. Ms. Su's lawyer got more time, until 7-26.
Also, the document contains this line: "Defendant to advise the court before the next hearing regarding the competency of the defendant."
That has me wondering if she really tries to plead insanity. Given the incoherent ramblings here, that show a lack of attachment to reality, she may want to try to get away with that...
But I doubt it would work

hi Jo1234

my name is praneeth. I came to Oklahoma state university in Jan 2011 and transferred to Tri-valley university ( nothing hiding just to work from day 1 ) .....and everything else you know...............my SEVIS got terminated.. and I came back to India on April 7 voluntarily... though i have updated my contact details to sevis dept..... ICE or DHS has never contacted me and no NTA has been issued against me....... right now i am in India and i want to come back with new i20 from San Jose state university for September intake for my MS to study only... but i have some doubts regarding this............ is my old f1 visa still good enough though it is valid untill dec 2015... because it was return in some websites that irrespective of the validity of ur f1 visa if ur out of status for more than 5 months ur visa will automatically get cancelled...... and in another site it was mentioned that a student can re-enter within 5 months from his exit date....with new initial i 20 and sevis paid...... so considering the first one tri valley is closed on jan 18 .. and 5 months is completed................when considering the second one i came back on apr 7....... so i dont know which way should i take it..............please suggest me.........

Thanks,

Susan is a cheat she should be punished severely and must sent to prison for earning money illegally and ruining International Carrier .......... she sholud be sent to prison for atleast 15-20 years.
so tht no body in future should not do this.
I know uuuu12345 is susan su who is replying
nobody will now fall in her trap

Before you head for the nearest mall to purchase your very own pair of ugg Australia boots , stop

for a moment and ask yourself, I seen these boots before??If you are college-aged or younger, you

have seen these boots everywhere including on the Internet, in store catalogues, and in stores

themselves.

Re: Good News
My friend got approved for H1B, who has on direct TVU visa, and
reentered from Mexico last month.

So friends, hope good for everyone.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vignesh.K
E-mail: vignesh77@gmail.com

And you learned English?
Have you hijacked Ms. Su's account?
Nobody can get an H1 based on a fake degree from TVU.
Of course, if somebody has another degree, e.g., a bachelor degree from an accredited university, such a person can get an H1 based on the accredited degree.

And your "friend" can not post himself/herself? The Internet is unknown to your "friend"?
Your post is just the last one in a string of posts posing as a "student" of TVU...

Ms. Su's lawyer quit

The latest in the court case against Ms. Su is that her lawyer quit.
It seems that Ms. Su ran out of money. She now has a court-appointed lawyer, which is only done if the defendant doesn't have the money to pay a lawyer.
Her mother put up the bail for her, but it seems that her family members now can't support her, anymore, either.
Quite a fall from paying a $1.8M mansion in cash to being broke... Crime doesn't pay.
All publicly accessible court documents, as always, are on RECAP: http://archive.recapthelaw.org/cand/240094/

Another delay

The trial has now been moved to April 15, 2013... This makes it nearly 2 years from the original indictment...
From the latest filing:
"Additionally, on July 26, 2012, the
United States disclosed recently discovered discovery consisting of approximately 1,500
additional Reports of Investigation (ROI) and supporting documents completed by Homeland
Security Investigations. The United States Attorney’s Office discovered these additional ROIs in
the last few weeks during its review of materials in preparation for trial. The production consists
of approximately 1,500 reports that were discovered in related HSI investigations that make
mention of, or pertain to, Tri-Valley University and/or Susan Su. Because these reports may
contain additional relevant information and additional trial witnesses, Defendant Su requires
additional time to review the information, to further investigate the case, and to prepare for trial."
"Additionally, counsel for Defendant Su is scheduled to leave the country for a three week
vacation on August 1, 2012 and will not be available to begin reviewing the new discovery until
after he returns. Defense counsel anticipates that after the new discovery has been reviewed, it
will take months to reasonably conduct an adequate investigation. After an initial review of the
ROIs, it appears that many of the witnesses may no longer reside in the United States. If the
witnesses are material to the defense, counsel for Defendant Su may move to conduct depositions
overseas."
The document is up at http://archive.recapthelaw.org/cand/240094/