• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

The information entered is not valid.

Arnoldas

Hey guys
I made registration back in October 2013 and successfully entered in 2015 visa lottery. But when time came to check out the result - I got this error. I tried to enter confirmation number many times and different forms but every time same thing happens. What you suggest to do? Maybe I have been banned or something? But is this possible without any warning or something? How can I be sure that I did not won the green card and can make another form?

When it says "not valid" that should mean the confirmation number you are using is not recognised. A valid number would take you through to a website that either tells you you have been selected, or not selected. Something is wrong with the number you have. Did you save an electronic version of it after entry or did you write it down?

I'm not sure what you mean by entering the confirmation number in "many forms". It is one, unique number, so this may be part of the problem you are facing?

Hey guys
I made registration back in October 2013 and successfully entered in 2015 visa lottery. But when time came to check out the result - I got this error. I tried to enter confirmation number many times and different forms but every time same thing happens. What you suggest to do? Maybe I have been banned or something? But is this possible without any warning or something? How can I be sure that I did not won the green card and can make another form?
This think you lost your confirmation number or you are entering wrong number, you can recover your confirmation number using recover option.

I had photo of it and just wrote everything down how it was. There is no way I could do any mistakes because the code is simple.
Here is my confirmation number, it looks pretty simple.
And there are birth date (of course I could't do any mistakes here) and on option last family name I selected No.
I dont know what else I could do..

Attachments

• confirmation.jpg
    confirmation.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 18
TE="Arnoldas, post: 2370751, member: 367275"]I had photo of it and just wrote everything down how it was. There is no way I could do any mistakes because the code is simple.
And there are birth date (of course I could't do any mistakes here) and on option last family name I selected No.
I dont know what else I could do..[/QUOTE]

Best way to always enter the confirmn number is by copy and paste rather than writing down. Just try that and see bc people mistake O to 0. So try copy and paste.

TE="Arnoldas, post: 2370751, member: 367275"]I had photo of it and just wrote everything down how it was. There is no way I could do any mistakes because the code is simple.

Best way to always enter the confirmn number is by copy and paste rather than writing down. Just try that and see bc people mistake O to 0. So try copy and paste.[/QUOTE]
How can I copy number from photo :)...?

I had photo of it and just wrote everything down how it was. There is no way I could do any mistakes because the code is simple.

You are missing some thing. you can use forget confirmation option to recover the information.

Why did you select "no" for last name? That is probably your problem, you must enter the last name as per the entry.

You are missing some thing. you can use forget confirmation option to recover the information.
I tried that many times but right now everything went great. I looked up my status, sadly HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED. But better know the truth than wonder I won green card. Thank all you guys for helping me.
PROBLEM SOLVED.

reading this thread I must say Arnoldas you have a high level of patience!!! Since May 2014 you were struggling to check your results........you could have joined this forum at that time itself and found out the mistake......anyways bad luck that you were not selected but good you knew about it just in time as you still have a chance to participate in DV2016....so best of luck to you..........

About this forum and its moderators / active members I must say they have all the info & suggestions to provide us at any given point of time........
kudos to them for their extra effort in helping each one of us.........thanks so much guys :)

reading this thread I must say Arnoldas you have a high level of patience!!! Since May 2014 you were struggling to check your results........you could have joined this forum at that time itself and found out the mistake......anyways bad luck that you were not selected but good you knew about it just in time as you still have a chance to participate in DV2016....so best of luck to you..........

About this forum and its moderators / active members I must say they have all the info & suggestions to provide us at any given point of time........
kudos to them for their extra effort in helping each one of us.........thanks so much guys :)

usa_2016 right said i must say this is the best forum every for DV lottery most informative