• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

The documents which must need for sponsorship

J&G

Registered Users (C)
hello my friends,

As i know the person who will be sponsor for DV candidate need the below forms PREPARED
1. I-134 FORM NEED NOTORIZED ?
2. W2 FORM FROM THE COMPANY THAT IS THE APPROVEL PAPER MEAN THAT HE IS EMPLOYEE THERE AND SHOW SALARY MONTH/YEAR?
3. 1040 FORM THAT MUST BE SEVERAL PAGES DOCUMENTS DECLARE THAT HE HAS PAID TAX IN CONCERNING YEAR.

SO I WILL PROBABELY SIT FOR THE INTERVIEW IN JULY SO FOR WHICH YEAR I NEED TO PREPARE 1040 FORMS..
PLEASE HELP ME THE ISSUE WHO HAS GOT DISTINCT KNOWLEGE ABOUT IT:)

you must submit the last 3 years of tax returns. no need to notarize the I-134.
of course w-2s must be there.
you can also get an employment letter to show you are still employed

I do believe that I-134 still needs to be notarized.
since your interview will be in July, you may need to submit the tax forms for 2006. Usually I-134 requires only a letter from the current employer, however, sometimes the consular officer may ask your for W-2 and 1040 forms. 1040 may contain one (1040EZ) or several pages.

I agree with LucyMO that I-134 need to notarized, Usually I-134 requires only a letter from the current employer indicating Job title, salary, your sponsor also need to attach bank statement. During interview some officer may ask 1040 then you can argue I-134 only requires job letter, bank statement- its up to you! better to take all the papers including 1040s

Thank you all ,

yes i got my answares and inform my sponsor to prepare all things.