1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

texas service center in mesquite ph number

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by mazam, Feb 10, 2008.

1. mazam

mazam Registered Users (C)

Hi,

I accidently sent my documents to tsc in mesquite which should have been sent to chicago lockbox.

Does, anyone has experience related to this issue?

Anyway has ph number of tsc in mesquite.
  2. austriacus

austriacus Registered Users (C)

One phone number that I found is (214) 381-1423. I'm not sure if this is a current phone number. My understanding is that the TSC doesn't deal with public inquiries other than premium processing status. You may want to try calling the main USCIS customer service line and ask how to contact TSC. Don't put much faith in whatever else the agents on the main customer service line will tell you about your case.