1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forums have been moved to a new software. All data till march 30 has been moved over. You can start using them. You should be able to login with the same user IDs and passwords as on the old forums. The old forums will be available as ''read only" under forumarchive.immigration.com.
  3. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394. Next call is on June 19, 2014.

texas service center in mesquite ph number

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by mazam, Feb 10, 2008.

1. mazam

mazam Registered Users (C)

Hi,

I accidently sent my documents to tsc in mesquite which should have been sent to chicago lockbox.

Does, anyone has experience related to this issue?

Anyway has ph number of tsc in mesquite.
  2. austriacus

austriacus Registered Users (C)

One phone number that I found is (214) 381-1423. I'm not sure if this is a current phone number. My understanding is that the TSC doesn't deal with public inquiries other than premium processing status. You may want to try calling the main USCIS customer service line and ask how to contact TSC. Don't put much faith in whatever else the agents on the main customer service line will tell you about your case.