TD renewal mailing address

bmnirmal

I made the following ready for applying to renew of my wife's and kids TD status:
  1. I-539 filled and signed
  2. check $370
  3. Wife's passport page along with present TD Visa page
  4. Kids passport pages along with present TD Visa pages
  5. Marriage certificate
  6. Kids birth certificate
  7. My Passport page with my new TN Visa
  8. My new I-94 (Good till April 2020)
  9. Kids + wife's present I-94 (Expiring May 13th, 2017)
Am I missing anything else?

Please let me know the address I need to send the above documents.
How long does it take to get a response?

Please look this up on the USCIS website. Google is your friend. it's right where you found how much money to send.
There you will find both the mailing address and the current processing times. Hint: it's in Vermont.

Your wife and kids don't have a "TD Visa page". You don't have a "TN Visa". I assume you mean the passport page where the TD or TN status was stamped on entry? Not needed, but no harm.

Please look this up on the USCIS website. Google is your friend. it's right where you found how much money to send.
There you will find both the mailing address and the current processing times. Hint: it's in Vermont.

Your wife and kids don't have a "TD Visa page". You don't have a "TN Visa". I assume you mean the passport page where the TD or TN status was stamped on entry? Not needed, but no harm.

Thanks, Neslona.

Can you please share the page where the address is available? I check the following link uscis.gov/i-539-addresses, but there is nowhere I can see TD/TN? Please help.

C'mon. You managed to convince someone to give you a TN. What letter does TN start with.

Someone else can spoon-feed you if they wish. I won't.

Next you will be asking us to go over each answer you gave.

C'mon. You managed to convince someone to give you a TN. What letter does TN start with.

Someone else can spoon-feed you if they wish. I won't.

Next, you will be asking us to go over each answer you gave.

I don't understand this. The TN stands for treaty NAFTA and there is no category under uscis.gov/i-539-addresses that explains the address we need to mail the application.

Please, somebody, help me and provide me the address I need to mail my TD extension application. Please it is urgent!

You have until the 13th to send it to the one bloody address in Vermont, so there is no urgency, You understand Vermont?!