Sudent at Tri-Valley University

You would very likely be denied entry.
TVU's SEVIS approval has been revoked, according to reports.
I strongly suggest you talk with a good immigration lawyer ASAP.

You have no work authorization. Your CPT is a fraudulent filing and the cause of the demise of the so called educational institution.

On a side note, I wonder how the "faculty members'" legitimate employers feel about their employees being associated with this entity? I wonder how many of TVU's employees are claiming this as their employment for H1B?

advice please

hello,

I got my F1 for TVU. I had requested for transfer out and they claimed they have processed my transfer out. I am still to contact the other university regarding the transfer. I would like to know if I will be in any legal problems or issues?

Thanks for sharing.

Hi,

I am currently enrolled at Tri-valley university. I am on CPT. This university got raided and immigration officers put a hold on SEVIS. Right now I am in vacation to India. My flight is on Jan-28, 2011. My job will start from Jan 31, 2011. Can I fly to USA with that sevis? If I transfer the visa to another university, Do I need to attend the visa interview again. Can some body help me with this issue. Thank you

Thanks

Hi,

Anybody from Tri-Valley university who need immediate transfer to other university, for a legal stay do contact us @ USA: +1-502-295-2428 (or) +1-301-633-5198 and INDIA +91 8897790505

-Divya

Beware of responding to this! It may be fraud. It is outside the normal time for entry into a legitimate university. What legitimate US institution has a telephone contact in India for individuals in the US?

Indeed.
People affected by TVU's closure should discuss their options with a good immigration lawyer ASAP, and not react to shady "offers" for help. Such "help" would only make things worse.

Tri Valley University issues

Indeed this is a real major issue right now. We have done a law show, talked to 100s of students on the matter
shahpeerally.com/tri-valley-university-in-pleasanton-california-raided-by-homeland-security
Check it
Thanks

Where can I connect with you?

Hi Sweety123,

I am a journalist and writing an article on the difficulty students are facing due to the raid on Tri-Valley. I would like to hear from you about what problems your are facing due to the University shutting down.

I really want to know how students are left stranded. Please tell me how I can connect with you.

Thanks

I feel sorry for all the students affected by this fraudulent University. My suggestion would be to avoid deportation at any cost. Once you get deported, you may be denied entry into US for life. So your US dream will just remain as a dream. Try other options to maintain other Visa statuses.

Shortcuts in Life always comes at a Cost.

I have seen many students who are affected by the tyrant US immigration policies and it claims to be very facilitating country in the education . the realty is entirely opposite as they think they have done all the progress in the world but they have contributed a very little portion.as they have stolen the technology from different countries as their manpower is not able to do any think.