Submitting N400, registered to vote.

As the title says, I registered to vote as a permanent resident. This all happened back in 2011 when getting a replacement drivers licence at the local DMV. When handing in my application I was asked whether I wanted to register to vote. Dumb me said yes. Realizing my mistake, about a week later I called my local electors office and had my registration removed. I was registered from 4/19 until 4/27. Since then I've been terrified of the day I would apply for Citizenship. I still have 2 years on until my green card expires but I think it was time to face the music. I talked to lawyer and we processed my N400. Along with that we wrote a letter explaining the situation, A form from my electors office that shows when I registered, and another form from them stating I requested to have my registration removed on 4/27. I never voted. What do you guys think are my chances? Thanks!

I think the important thing is, when you registered to vote, did you sign something saying that you are a US citizen?