Still waiting for result of N-400 Naturalization after 6 months

olusegun01

I have been following various trends here and finally made up my mind to also post my case status.
I applied at the Orlando office in Fl. Since Jan. 22, 2014.got my finger prints done and went for my interview on the 14th of April 2014.
Had DUI in 2007 which i clearly stated in the form as well as brought all my court disposition. As well to the interview. Let it be also known that before my interview i received a yellow paper that clearly states me to bring all courts disposition of my DUI which means i was prepared.
The IO never even asked about anything about my DUI but instead gave me my civics as well as the written exam. I passed all that. IO looked on the screen of her computer for few seconds then prints out some document which she gave to me to verify. I verified everything and she told me to sign . i signed the documents with 2 passport photos which she clearly told me to sign. IO gave me a paper which states that i have passed the civics and written but decision cannot be made at this time... She also stated that i will get something in the mail.
I am starting this trend because i am so frustrated by this because up till today, The online status still remains as "waiting for an "RFE" which level 2 Teirs has countlessly told me that , No RFE was sent in the first place but they cant give me any reasons to why my case is still pending .
On the 14th of Oct. It will be 6 months since i did my interview at the Orlando district without result.
Kindly let me know if there is something i need to to help in rectifying this issue. I want to be done with the USCIS so i can plan my time and energy with something else. Thanks !

I have done it countless times and whenever i did they always say the same thing...I called yesterday and they told me that based on the call volumes now, They cannot transfer calls anymore just like that. I also used my senator twice but samething was done to them. At this time, your case is in extended review... I am really burnt out.

They are supposed to make a decision within 120 days after the interview. If they don't, you have the right to file a 1447(b) lawsuit, which would get the court to force them to make a decision soon (or the court itself may decide your case, if you request).

Make an Infopass appointment to inquire about the case. At the appointment, remind them it has been more than 120 days since the interview. If the appointment doesn't produce satisfactory results, file the 1447(b).

Let me clarify that i was also at my interview with my lawyer. After 120 days, My lawyer was the one that told me to be patient. He also told me that i am not the only one in this predicament at the Orlando office. After a service request by my representative firm, They were told that what happened was that the IO that interview me and some other people quit and that my case was probably sitting somewhere collecting dust. My lawyer also called them 2 weeks ago and they was told that my case has been asigned to another officer and that the officer is trying to reach decision between 2-3weeks.
This has been extensively straneous and frustrating. I am so confused and just giving them till Nov.1 since that the law firm thats working with me says... Anyone have same issue with the Orlando office, please post your trend so we can know if thia is something that we can cooperatively complain about .

Hello, I know its a long shot but I'm in the same exactly situation. Could you share your outcome with us? Thanks.