• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

still no winner from egypt

Really didn't they send NLs for winners in Egypt? Or may be there aren't any egyptians participating in this forum?

For all egyptians in Immigration Portal forum, please raise your hands!!!

egyptian winner

dear all for dv2008
i have recieved the notification letter two days ago my case no is 2008AF*XXX

dear all for dv2008

Congratulations man..

so where did you receive the NL?

What is your case number? please show the numbers on the left, like 2XXX, or 13XXX.

petrojet

i'm afraid about ur winning NL as i read ur messages in the forum about ur winning dv2007 and ur interview ?????????

again you winn 2008................so lucky!!!!!!!

dear all for dv2008

Sorry man, but I don't get it well here.

You have posted before in January 2007 in and you have mentioned that you have got your NL before that time. I am a bit confused here...

dear all for dv2008

Dear Petrojet can you make it clear for the ppl in this forum .. your last thread was I GoT THE VISA if anyone needs help with the paperwork ,, now you are saying that you won the DV2008 .. either you are very lucky or you are Very lucky person OR you are very lucky person or .....................

Egyptian in South Korea

Hello my friends from Egypt...

I am here in South Korea for some time, I applied for the DV2008, I am waiting a NL, if you have any information about newest winners, please notify.

I would like to ask: would it be much better, if the KCC notifies winners by email so we can settle instead of keeping breathe until we are able to know news, I think in this case we can know our heads from our foots.

Thanks and regards...

Bye

Hello my friends from Egypt...

I am here in South Korea for some time, I applied for the DV2008, I am waiting a NL, if you have any information about newest winners, please notify.

I would like to ask: would it be much better, if the KCC notifies winners by email so we can settle instead of keeping breathe until we are able to know news, I think in this case we can know our heads from our foots.

Thanks and regards...

Bye

I don't think it will make much difference if they send emails.. but i think if they notifies or send thier NL in one time it will be much more better, because you will hang your hope for almost three month, because some people get thier NL those days some gonna get it later... any way good luck for all

hello TREK ,

do you mean that people at the same country may receive letters at different time may be monthes difference .........also if someone live outside his country of birth ...will he belong to those at this country or to his country of origin regarding time of NL

hello TREK ,

do you mean that people at the same country may receive letters at different time may be monthes difference .........also if someone live outside his country of birth ...will he belong to those at this country or to his country of origin regarding time of NL

i am not sure exactly how it works but what i see here is people from the same country and from different countries get there NL in different time, so what i am suggesting is they send all the same time like the exams results to avoid this time gap
but i guess if you win you will be notified according to your native country not your mailing address

I'm sure 10s of thousands of Egyptians have applied! Let's hope to hear from more people than petrojet.

We're living in the States by the way.

to trek

Dear Petrojet can you make it clear for the ppl in this forum .. your last thread was I GoT THE VISA if anyone needs help with the paperwork ,, now you are saying that you won the DV2008 .. either you are very lucky or you are Very lucky person OR you are very lucky person or .....................

thanks you for your interest what happened is that i have already participate on dv2007 and completed all processing and got the visa a few days ago , and i participate in dv2008 because i was afraide to have any problem and i have won once againe in dv 2008 :D

where ARE the egyptian at the dv2008..............no body share ...or no body winn....or no body here at the forum

I lose the hopes, I applied and the machine accepted my application form. sometimes, I become so skeptic about my Digitial Photo requirements, we are living in the digitial age and the KCC still does not belive in notifying by emails. they select 100 000 among more than 7 000 000 so they select 1 among 70 so I belive that they should must notify people by emails instead of using airmail, of course it is for the sake of fraud reduction but they have official URL and emails so no one else can use.
Thanks...

there are alot of egyptian won dv 2008

dear there are alot , don,t worry and also the process up to issuing the immigrant visa is simple just stick to the instruction inside the 1 st package .:)

Hello Everyone,

I think they didn't send any NLs to egyptians yet.. I know tons of people who did apply in DV-2008 and they didn't receive NLs. So I think we need to wait for at least one more month.

Good luck to everyone...

Hello all egyptian around

I asked couple of postmen in Alexandria , allready few NL was received in my town in alexandria , I saw my self NL to another person in alexandria , our postman show it to me , allready many people received NL starting from May , I wish the best luck for all of you.

Mohamed , Alexandria