Sponsering family

Mouneim2

I am a US citizen, i want to sponser my mother, my brother 16yo, my second brother 27yo unmarried and my brother 40yo unmarried with mental disability.
please let me know the process/steps to take, and the processing time for each member.
Thank you so much

You are 21 or over, right? Your mother is in the Immediate Relative category, which has no wait for visa numbers, so she will be able to immigrate in 1-2 years. If you petition your siblings directly, they will be in the F4 category, which according to the latest visa bulletin currently only has visa numbers for petitions filed 16.5 years ago (or even longer ago for people born in India, Mexico, or the Philippines).

A faster way is for your mother to petition your siblings (i.e. her children) once she immigrates. An unmarried under-21 child of a permanent resident is in the F2A category, which currently has visa numbers for petitions filed 4.5 years ago. An unmarried over-21 child of a permanent resident is in the F2B category, which currently has visa numbers for petitions filed about 8 years ago (or longer ago for people born in Mexico or the Philippines). They would have to remain unmarried until they immigrate.

You guys can have petitions from both you and your mother ongoing at the same time if you like; they do not conflict.

Thank you so much

Yes i am US citizen over 21yo.

1- So, for now i should start filling I-130 for my mother only right?
2- Is there a way to include her child under 21 in her I-130 so as they can have GC in same time?
3- how about her child over 21 unmarried with mental illness?

1. yes
2,3. No. Parents of US citizens are in the Immediate Relative category, which cannot have derivative beneficiaries.