Special Registration HELP needed

aehtasham

Registered Users (C)
Does Special Registration for certain countries has ended finally. I'm little bit confused with the new law that was passed on Dec. 3rd by DHS. Does those guys who already registered last year should appear again in INS office to re-register or not?
I'm I-1485/I140 pending, I've approved EAD/advance parole. H1B is expiring in mid Dec. 2003, means, that my I-94 will also expire, so is it OK to stay in USA even after expiring I-94 in this condition with pending I-485?

If somebody knows about this, please help me out of this confusion.

I think U got it wrong!!!

I don't know why you have think negitively on this scenario? I work almost 75 hrs/week, so what,, I'm OK with the schedule. I've my parents to support and whole family too. I don't see anything fraudlent in it. I know lot of other guys that work in a same regime like mine. There is no special rerlaxation from the employer for me. Everybody can do that. I know lot of american guys that work 80hrs/week. Its not a big deal. We are here to earn money. Put more time and get more money, thats the formula. There is nothing fraudlent going on. Everything in this company is legitimate and no one got any single query from INS.
The relative that I stated above is my Uncle's close friend, so I think we don't need any affidavit of support from him. Anyway,,
I-485 has been filed and I got my EAD/AP without query.
Please clarify that what you have seen suspecious in this case that looks fraudlent? Trust me, Its all legal.

What about this,,,,,, if I marry some citizen. Do I still need to wait for 5 years to apply for I-485?

Does marrying a PR girl keeps you in legal status, not even filing I-485?
- I know one guy who just married a GC holder and was out of status for 2 years. He is still here, and now working on his legal documents. What do you think about this situation?

Not everybody gets scrutinized and that is a fact. I look nothing wrong in this case., b'cos I've seen cases like that got approved in this August from the company that I'm talking about. And how you can say that H1 guys who are programmers or Engineers works so hard and have mental stresses etc and can't have time for other job. They just sit in their cabinets, play online games, chating, surfing for 6 hrs and work for 2 hrs only. I think you know the H1 tricks, not to accomplish the job assignment on time, b'cos if you'll give your assignment in 1 month than your contract is done and you'll agian start hunting other project, AM I Right? Everyone do that and I think you are quiet aware of this situation.
100s of guys got approved for I485 not getting no query and they never have worked for any employer at all. You can't say that every person get scrutinezed, am I right. Who ever had a bad luck get in the cage, thats what I'll say.

As a matter of fact, I'm a GC. I married with my father's very close friend's daughter, who is citizen. All these queries are for one of my desperate GC dreamer friend. Even he knows that one day he gonna get it approved, no matter what.

PS: I'm glad that you are a straight forward guy... but you know that all of these Desi guys that are here now on GC or naturalized citizens are making efforts in building US economy, paying taxes etc. 95% of these guys were misrepresenting their documents since 50-100 years, nobody said a word to them, and they all got their status straighten up, even now they are getting approved. So why they can't approve some highly educated guy llike my friend. I feel sorry about him...... There are million ways to stay in this country,,,, govt. knows that everybody wants to be here to earn money. What greed govt. should have is TAXES. If you pay taxes, than nobody gonna touch you. Screw up a little bit in taxes,,, they gonna get you, no matter what status U'll have. We pay taxes on our salary, thats what they need....

I didn't lie,,, You assumed it negatively from the begining

I think I made a mistake at the very begining in showing him as me myself, may be that wasn't a good way to write down, but I tried to help my friend out using this forum, but it was the right way to describe his problem. I was afraid that if I'm gonna ask about someone, the people on this forum gonna say,, "Well, let that guy ask the questions about his own situation". Same like anywhere else, Query about a bank account, phone bill query etc. They want the individual to talk, not side people... So all this was about my friend.
Why R U so pessimist? Look only to negative side? I know being a realistic is good but not to that extent. I saw tendency in you, to stress the negative only. It look like a defeatism in you. I know you are giving a very straight forward and to the point answer to people, But see, here is the point to success: Look for better and you'll get it. If you are boling yourself up all the time, you gonna ruin yourself, family and your loved one too. You expect only the worse but never think for the brighter side. INS guys are polite and vey much cooperative. I don't know what experiences you had with them, but so far, with us its really good. No matter what,, they gonna let you be here, because they need us. Don't be a skeptic or unbeliever. Hope you'll understand this time,, that I wasn't a liar, but was making a good deed for my friend.