Special Registration - Address Change

Aztek

Registered Users (C)
I am currently on H-1 and being from Pakistan, had to go through SR process some years back. Now am thinking about moving to a different place and that would require informing Immigration service about change of address. Just to get an idea, has anyone (an SR) encountered any difficulties, repercussions based on changing your address. eg being called in by Immigration etc etc ??

Any experience - please share. thanks

I am currently on H-1 and being from Pakistan, had to go through SR process some years back. Now am thinking about moving to a different place and that would require informing Immigration service about change of address. Just to get an idea, has anyone (an SR) encountered any difficulties, repercussions based on changing your address. eg being called in by Immigration etc etc ??

Any experience - please share. thanks

Moved 3 times already, including 2 new states, no problems as long as you submit change of address. Although my nc is stuck for 3 years but it has nothing to do with the change of address.

thanks for the quick reply basselal. Appreciate it.

Did you send any other documents along with that change of address form?

Just recently I had my H-1 renewed, should I send them a copy of the approval notice ?

thanks for the quick reply basselal. Appreciate it.

Did you send any other documents along with that change of address form?

Just recently I had my H-1 renewed, should I send them a copy of the approval notice ?

I didn't. Just a change of address form.