Someone Please Advise Me On What To Do

Vidash2002

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS SITUATION? I have two children in Ghana ages Ten and Seven yrs old. My husband is a citizen and has filed a I-130 for them, march 13th will be one year since we filled this pettition and it has still not been approved. The INS asked for the original marriage certificate which we sent to them, they received this additional info in September. The person taking care of my children is dead and now my daugther is in boarding school, my son could not be accepted because the boarding house was full. The person in charge of my son said it is a big problem now because my son does not want to come home after school and they have to go and search for him everyday. I told my lawyer about this and all he told me was that the INS said they are investigating the case. I have offered to give DNA if that will speed up the process, but my lawyer said they have not requested for that. What should I do? Is there any other way I can bring my children whilst their case is pending? someone please help me and my poor children. :confused: