• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Some help please ?

piliwash

Hello, I just received this email notification :

NAME
You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www dvlottery state gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.

but, when I browse the website & check it, there is actually no changes.
is it normal ? what should I do in this case ?

My case number is : 2015AF000341XX

One other question : will it a problem if I get married now ? the US embassy may think it is suspecious or there is no problem ?

Wait for the update to the ESC site. Their IT team have found one more way to screw things up this month - send the 2NLs but not update the ESC reliably (some see the 2NL some don't).

You just have to wait - KCC will realize the issue. Eventually...

Oh and is it a problem if you marry now???? Is it a real marriage? Why on earth have you left it so late?

In theory yes you can marry now. You should have done that before the 2NL, but you can do it. However you had better be prepared for questioning about the marriage and the relationship and will need to show proof that you have been in this relationship for some time (or an incredible story how you met and fell in love with your partner just last week and cannot be parted).

Thank you for the reply.

Yes it is a real marriage, we travelled together many times (we have visa copies, puctures together, flight tickets, videos, etc).

Why did it take so long ? Local authority requires her father to be present to make the marriage, he lives far and we had to wait for that.

Thank you for the reply.

Yes it is a real marriage, we travelled together many times (we have visa copies, puctures together, flight tickets, videos, etc).

Why did it take so long ? Local authority requires her father to be present to make the marriage, he lives far and we had to wait for that.
Seems like a genuine marriage, you will be fine with all these evidences.

Thank you for the reply.

OK then you need to contact the embassy and make sure they know you are bringing an additional person. They may suggest completing the DS260 offline, or perhaps even using the old DS230 form.

I already contacted the KCC about that, depending on their answer, I will follow the steps.

How about the 2NL ? what should I do exactly ? there is no update at all in the webpage.

I already contacted the KCC about that, depending on their answer, I will follow the steps.

How about the 2NL ? what should I do exactly ? there is no update at all in the webpage.

Nothing KCC can do about the case again or about adding a derivative once the interview has been scheduled.

Regarding not seeing the 2NL online, you can call KCC to let them know, a couple of others are also experiencing this 2NL no-show.

I sent them an email, I think I will call them tomorrow about this 2NL matter, and also call my local embassy about my marriage case.

Update :

I called KCC and they told me that an interview is scheduled for July 15, and they also advised to call the local embassy, either I take offline documents (because they can't unlock the online DS260 I submitted).
About the webpage, it will be updated by June1, and they will provide all informations there (Date & hour of interview).

Thank you again for your support.

Update :

I called KCC and they told me that an interview is scheduled for July 15, and they also advised to call the local embassy, either I take offline documents (because they can't unlock the online DS260 I submitted).
About the webpage, it will be updated by June1, and they will provide all informations there (Date & hour of interview).

Thank you again for your support.

I love the way they say this stuff as is it is a normal thing. It isn't normal. It is broken...

Sheesh.

I love the way they say this stuff as is it is a normal thing. It isn't normal. It is broken...

Sheesh.
Since they do provide an excellent support, I think it is less problematic.

And the update on the website will be displayed to the winner month before his appointment.

Anyway, thank you very much for your support.