Slow SESA and DOL Processing ... Can we do something ?

NC_GC

Registered Users (C)
Is there anything that we can do to make things move?
Start an email campaign or send an email to some organization.

YES let us discuss.

I think it is time that we have some sort of representation of ourselves where we would be able to communicate with SESA(atleast). Is it possible we can have some well settled indians who have political influence to look into these issues?

It would be nice if there are more inputs into this issue.

Remember, the people on non immigrant VISAs are ALIENs

I do not think that anyone is going to support the email campaign or other way.
Lawyers of AILA will not support because they would be more happy and would be getting more business if there is more mess at the working style of INS.
Existing GC holders / Citizens would not come ahead to support the cause because most of them do not want H1B people and temporary workers as its a threat to their job!!!
Big organizations / employers will not support you because their hands are tightened by Labor Laws , Budget Cuts , slowing of the economy and weaker sales and hence less revenues.

count me in

Its a good idea to start a campaign on this. Lets come up with some creative idea on this.

With what facts ?

He/she would have the facts about unemployment and jobless claims in his / her state for each of the industries.
MoreEver, Congresman would required backing from industry and this seems to be toughest in this economy where each industry is trying to survive, cutting jobs and answer thier investors!!!