Should i wait to apply for citizenship?

saubrinoel

My husband is US citizen and i got my GC in 2010 based on spouse citixenship, unfortunately got into criminal incidence( class C misdemeanor and got convicted)the same month and the case was expunged after 2 years,but i relocated to home town with my family same year for about 2 years and came back to US again in 2012 on GC re-entry permit.Its now been 6 years since criminal incident and more than 3 years being spouse of US citizen and continued residency in US considering after the clock reset for being GC holder after being back to US in 2012 till now( july 2016).However i have two major concerns to apply for citizenship.
1) My trip made out of US in last 5 years and the duration includes the time from now till July 2011, when we had relocated outside US from 2010 till 2012 January, which i will have to explain about, as we need to enter the dates for being out and inside US during eachtrip. Would it better for me to wait till 2017 January so then i dont need to mention about the relocation or fill the long dates for travel dates under the trips made outside US section it would be beyond last 5 years?
2)Another mainconcern being, will there be any chances for denial as i have expunged record for theft and been convicted which i regret severely for my stupidity with lesson for lifetime.Its actually been 6 years since the time of incidence, but 4 .7 yrs on residence in US since the time got expunged for Good moral conduct, as the other two years i was outside India due to relocation.But overall have never had any more criminal history since then(i guess the residence in US is only counted for years for GMC)Should i wait till Jan2017 till it becomes 5 years staying in US locally after expungement for GMC proof as i guess partial stay outside US with no criminal record does not count for Good moral conduct timeframe.I have never been working since the criminal incidence for last 6 yrs.

Please advise.

1. Since you are applying under the 3-year rule, when you were outside the US more than 3 years ago is completely irrelevant
2. Since you are applying under the 3-year rule, good moral character is only considered for the last 3 years