• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Should I fill in about living in refugees camp ?

koye

Dear member
I lived in refugees camp for 4 years before I become a winner of 2015 DV.I already fill in about living in refugees camp at DS260 form honestly, but I don't have enough documents to show CO as evidence . I am thinking I should hide about living in refugees camp because I don't have enough documents .If I will not be able to show documents about living in refugees camp
,CO might suspect me.That is why I am now confused.Please tell me and help me what I should do .

DO NOT lie on your DS260. What else are you going to write anyway, as you obviously won't be able to prove you were living anywhere else either :rolleyes:
If you are caught lying on your DS260 about something like this they will assume you have something to hide = instant denial. I'm sure many people can't prove where they were living at various stages anyway. I certainly wasn't asked for any documentation on any of that.

On another note,could you possibly put all your questions in one post/thread rather than starting a new thread for each one?

DO NOT lie on your DS260. What else are you going to write anyway, as you obviously won't be able to prove you were living anywhere else either :rolleyes:
If you are caught lying on your DS260 about something like this they will assume you have something to hide = instant denial. I'm sure many people can't prove where they were living at various stages anyway. I certainly wasn't asked for any documentation on any of that.

On another note,could you possibly put all your questions in one post/thread rather than starting a new thread for each one?
Thank you so much . I am now clear what I have to do.