• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Should I change my DS260?

Rute

Hey everyone,

When I filled out the DS260 I was working as an international business consultant in Dubai but since I was here on a tourist visa, it was off the books as if I was still living back home in Europe. So I wrote down "housewife" on occupation (my husband is a resident and works here).

I'm now working full time as a marketing manager so I have an employment contract and company sponsored visa. Should I go through the hassle of changing the DS260 or should I just wait and correct the information during the interview which I expect to be in April/May?

I suppose the occupation is very relevant seeing I don't have an affidavit of support and will be presenting my financials...

Thanks a lot.

Hey everyone,

When I filled out the DS260 I was working as an international business consultant in Dubai but since I was here on a tourist visa, it was off the books as if I was still living back home in Europe. So I wrote down "housewife" on occupation (my husband is a resident and works here).

I'm now working full time as a marketing manager so I have an employment contract and company sponsored visa. Should I go through the hassle of changing the DS260 or should I just wait and correct the information during the interview which I expect to be in April/May?

I suppose the occupation is very relevant seeing I don't have an affidavit of support and will be presenting my financials...

Thanks a lot.

Contact KCC to unlock the form and update it. That's a relevant information that can further boost your application.