SFO DOL - To track Auto remand Cases!!

goodphysq said:
I no its not the right forum. I am so used to come to this forum for past 3-4 years its hard to look for different place now :)

First, I have not heared anything regarding my labor approval from my lawyer. Any idea how long it takes to get the actual approval?

Looks like we wont have any movement with EB3 for coming months!!

Not sure how long we will be stuck here :mad:
---
You should get ur labor (paper) within 2 weeks, you should ask your lawyer to prepare for 140 already. Also, see if u can convert to Eb2 (another labor).
I don't think there is any hope for much Eb3 movement in next few years.
There is also a warning in the bulletin today, that pre 2002 cases are going to pile up at USCIS pretty soon.

Days_go_by said:
---
You should get ur labor (paper) within 2 weeks, you should ask your lawyer to prepare for 140 already. Also, see if u can convert to Eb2 (another labor).
I don't think there is any hope for much Eb3 movement in next few years.
There is also a warning in the bulletin today, that pre 2002 cases are going to pile up at USCIS pretty soon.

Can you please explain what you really meant by the below statement? because when I checked with my lawyer he mentioned the only way is to a different LC.

"Also, see if u can convert to Eb2 (another labor)"

My PD Sep 2001, can we hope we will be there in next 6-9 mons or atleast begining of next fiscal year?

goodphysq said:
Can you please explain what you really meant by the below statement? because when I checked with my lawyer he mentioned the only way is to a different LC.

"Also, see if u can convert to Eb2 (another labor)"

My PD Sep 2001, can we hope we will be there in next 6-9 mons or atleast begining of next fiscal year?
----
I was referring to porting your PD. What people have done, successfully, I might add, is file a new labor in EB2 get 140 approved (PP faster) and port the older Eb3 PD to newer Eb2 app and file 485 using that.
So, now u have 2001 PD labor in EB3, soon u will have 140 with this, u can file for another labor in Eb2 (PD 2007) and get another 140 approved. Now u can file 485 using 2001 PD with Eb2 category.
A lot of people are doing it, refer to the 485 threads. Could save you a few years. If you are Eb3 with Sep 2001, I don't expect dates to reach ur PD soon. Just look back at the movement till now, and with BECs approving 245i (EB3) cases, I have no hope.
Don't bank on Eb3 movement, u have waited enough already, find a way to wriggle out of this mess.

Days_go_by said:
----
I was referring to porting your PD. What people have done, successfully, I might add, is file a new labor in EB2 get 140 approved (PP faster) and port the older Eb3 PD to newer Eb2 app and file 485 using that.
So, now u have 2001 PD labor in EB3, soon u will have 140 with this, u can file for another labor in Eb2 (PD 2007) and get another 140 approved. Now u can file 485 using 2001 PD with Eb2 category.
A lot of people are doing it, refer to the 485 threads. Could save you a few years. If you are Eb3 with Sep 2001, I don't expect dates to reach ur PD soon. Just look back at the movement till now, and with BECs approving 245i (EB3) cases, I have no hope.
Don't bank on Eb3 movement, u have waited enough already, find a way to wriggle out of this mess.

I really appreciate you taking time and writing a detail note.

I will talk to my attorney. Even its true, i am not sure my company will be willing to go the whole nine yards again :confused:

Time for approval.

Hi Folks,

Finally my case shows up as RIR now. Started showing up like that since Monday. How long did it take for you guys before it was actually certified. I remember goodphysq's case was approved within a day. Anyone stuck for longer, please can you let me know.

Thanks

Hi Folks,

Finally my case shows up as RIR now. Started showing up like that since Monday. How long did it take for you guys before it was actually certified. I remember goodphysq's case was approved within a day. Anyone stuck for longer, please can you let me know.

Thanks

Thats a very positive sign. Did you check to see if it got certified?