Settlement Memorandum Sent

Re: USCIS plan to show progress

Originally posted by jat
My feeling is that USCIS is making a hard effort where they are being confronted with lawsuits. Their plan is to show as much progress in backlog reduction as possible before our lawsuit goes for first hearing. I am citing the NSC’s processing time reports here:

This is just to cover up the problem without fixing it. I am sure Mr. Rajiv is very much aware of this and he is focused on
ultimate resolution and not the cosmetic patch-up.
I think we must insist on real program instead of the pilot one. Everybody knows that it is in full capacity of USCIS to approve
cases within 90 days provided there is no security concern.

Re: USCIS plan to show progress

USCIS website still shows Sep 26 2001, posted on 4/08/2004. If the aila doc is correct, you can say it moved 2 month in a week. But I am not sure this date is any meaningful. People with RD in Sep 2002 are actually getting approved. Why can't they show these data to impress us? One thing may stop them from doing this, it actually shows how disorganized the whole thing is...

Originally posted by jat
My feeling is that USCIS is making a hard effort where they are being confronted with lawsuits. Their plan is to show as much progress in backlog reduction as possible before our lawsuit goes for first hearing. I am citing the NSC’s processing time reports here:

Compare 4/15/04
http://www.aila.org/fileViewer.aspx?docID=12793

with 4/1/04
http://www.aila.org/fileViewer.aspx?docID=12682

Re: Re: USCIS plan to show progress

Originally posted by hidden_dragon
USCIS website still shows Sep 26 2001, posted on 4/08/2004. If the aila doc is correct, you can say it moved 2 month in a week. But I am not sure this date is any meaningful. People with RD in Sep 2002 are actually getting approved. Why can't they show these data to impress us? One thing may stop them from doing this, it actually shows how disorganized the whole thing is...

Do you think that there is something to show..I don't think so...if AILA issued a statement then they are fooling themselves and the public.....

-rajum

Re: Re: Re: USCIS plan to show progress

I am sure AILA got the data from USCIS, and it will be "official" date on USCIS website soon. I just don't think this date mean much. What I was trying to say is USCIS now is a mess as they are processing cases within several months span (mar to sep 2002, acording to immigrationwatch.com) almost randomly.

Originally posted by rajum
Do you think that there is something to show..I don't think so...if AILA issued a statement then they are fooling themselves and the public.....

-rajum

Re: Re: Re: USCIS plan to show progress

Originally posted by rajum

-rajum

This is not AILA's data. Please see the header in:

http://www.aila.org/fileViewer.aspx?docID=12793

that says:

"Some processing time reports, including the one below, are received by AILA directly from the Service Center. In order to bring you the most up-to-date information possible, these processing times may be posted to AILA's site before they are posted to the USCIS website."

AILA just happens to get these faster than even USCIS's website. Do not know how, though.

please contribute for our action

Go to immigrationportal.org and contribute funds to fight this campaign. Nothing comes free..

You can pay by paypal, check or credit card.

what heck is going on? I checked last week the USCIS site, NSC date was Sep "posted on April 08, 2004". AILA doc shows Dec 2001, posted on "April 15, 2004", now USCIS site changed to Jan 2002 without changing the posting date. This is very screwy.

obviously a screw up. All the other application dates 140, 129 etc. are also the same...........:D

screwed up - I485 processing dates

Please refer to my earlier post regarding the processing dates at different centers.
I am 99.99% confidence that the processing date at www.uscis.gov is messed up. All the processing center are showing the same date for any form, which can happen in dream.

I485 processing time

Welcome to the World of USCIS. The processing date are back on track. Sept 2001. EnSoy