• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

September cutoff numbers

steste

Registered Users (C)
My case number is 2006AF35xxxxxx I am assuming my case number will be current in September. Can I call KCC to ask them when my interview is scheduled? Or if I don't recieve my appointment letter by mid August can I call KCC and ask them to remail it?

Thanks.

Unless you're from Egypt or Ethiopia, your number is current ( whatever the value ). You can potentially get an interview : embassies/consulate will be very busy, so there is no guarantee.
Yes, the best thing to do is to contact KCC : you may or may not be granted an interview date.

Confused

I am a bit confused about what "current" means....If it means that actually all numbers can claim for a interview...Why they spent 11 months only to call aprox 60% of the numnbers, just to make a mess in september?.
I read the bulletin and in effect they say that current means available for everybody... but sounds so illogic...comments welcome :confused: