Senior J2EE Developer / Vignette VCM - H1B Sponsor

lufer

My name is Luiz Fernandes, I'm looking form an opportunity to work in US. I have more than 5 year of experience with java development and application server administration. I have a master in telecommunication and computers from George Washington Univesity [2002-2003] and programming certifications (C++, Java and Oracle developer) from Montgomery College.
I'm looking for a senior position as system analyst or developer using JEE or Vignette CMS. I have a strong background using J2EE, SOA, Enterprise Application Integration, Web Portals and Web content management. As a java developer, I used: J2EE Architecture (EJBs and Servlets), MVC (Struts 1.1/2.0), Eclipse, Oracle 9i database, Oracle application Server (9iAS), BEA WebLogic, Portal Applications, CVS and PVCS version control.
My main duties are: application server tuning and management (Oracle 9iAS and BEA Weblogic), J2EE Applications deployments and optimizations and Vignette content management system administration. I already worked as J2EE developer and team leader in large projects. To check my resume follow this link: http://www.h1bsponsors.com/ITResume/LU0626060017.txt

In my resume, you can check all my certificates, such as:
- Sun Java Certified Programmer
- Linux administrator (LPI-101)
- Vignette Content Management Developer Foundation.