Selective Services

Moe71

I was filling N-400 form and I realized Selective Services !!

I just turned 26 . I didn't know anything about SS. I was 20 years when I got my Green Card and no one told me that I should register.

Can anyone tell me what I should do!! ?

Thanks.

OK... so you are really motivated to find out about selective service.

Why didn't you look two posts up on this forum? There is a whole sticky thread devoted to the topic.

I don't know, but I suppose we could make it more obvious to you, like flashing pink... what do you think?

There is another cool feature on this forum as well... it's a search box. It's pretty amazing, you can type a subject and voila... you get a list of similar threads of what you are looking for.

Pretty cool eh?

OK... so you are really motivated to find out about selective service.

Why didn't you look two posts up on this forum? There is a whole sticky thread devoted to the topic.

I don't know, but I suppose we could make it more obvious to you, like flashing pink... what do you think?

There is another cool feature on this forum as well... it's a search box. It's pretty amazing, you can type a subject and voila... you get a list of similar threads of what you are looking for.

Pretty cool eh?

Obviously you didn't read my topic. you just read the title and judge!

However, I couldn't find anything similar to my situation.

Moe,

there is a big chance that you were registered by uscis. The best thing to do is to call the SS and find out.