Seeking Guidance on Immigration Status

I am currently facing a critical situation regarding my immigration status. I am reaching out to seek your guidance and assistance.

I am on an F1 visa and came to the US for my master's in Information Technology and Analytics. I encountered an issue with my OPT where USCIS made an error in the start and end date on my EAD card. I mailed my card on 8th Jan and was received and signed by someone at
DHS on 9th. Despite my efforts to rectify this, including an expedited request, my OPT has already expired on 29th Jan.

I understand the challenges USCIS is facing with a high volume of cases, and I am concerned about the impact on my status and employment in this country. I am currently on a student loan, and the looming uncertainty is adding stress to an already challenging situation. I have 60 days left in the country, and I am in desperate need of a solution. My question is, is there a way for my STEM OPT to be accepted once I apply after receiving my card? Is there any petition or form I need to file so that my STEM OPT wont be rejected by USCIS? What are my other options?

Your guidance on the best course of action would be invaluable at this time. I appreciate your time and consideration.

Thank you for your assistance.