1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

Seek further advice on an EAD doing business

Discussion in 'Starting and Doing Business in USA' started by Tracey, Sep 23, 2003.

1. Tracey

Tracey Registered Users (C)

Hi there,

I am glad to find you here and give my best regards to you all.

I hold a L2 and recently got my EAD through my spouse who is a L1 holder. I wish to start a business and need your help and advice on if I can start a business here in USA and where I can obtain further information on legal matters about a non-citizen/non-green card holder doing business here. Does the local chamber of commence help, or, perhaps an attorney? Any web site out there can provide such information too?

From a post below, it seems fine to a person who is on EAD. And I am just wondering if there is any restriction (to my case, L2 with an EAD).

Many thanks,
    Tracey:)
  2. Tracey

Tracey Registered Users (C)

Thanks a lot, Joe, for taking time to answer my question and for being so cool :cool: !!!

Best regards,
    Tracey :)
  3. Darius01

Darius01 New Member

A business may make or spoil your life and setting up a new business can invite a tough competition from the competitors. So, I suggest opt for a good business consultant and just let them help you in making your business successful. Business Consultants are easily available online to help you out in carrying out the business dealings.