1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seek further advice on an EAD doing business

Discussion in 'Starting and Doing Business in USA' started by Tracey, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. Tracey

    Tracey Registered Users (C)

    Hi there,

    I am glad to find you here and give my best regards to you all.

    I hold a L2 and recently got my EAD through my spouse who is a L1 holder. I wish to start a business and need your help and advice on if I can start a business here in USA and where I can obtain further information on legal matters about a non-citizen/non-green card holder doing business here. Does the local chamber of commence help, or, perhaps an attorney? Any web site out there can provide such information too?

    From a post below, it seems fine to a person who is on EAD. And I am just wondering if there is any restriction (to my case, L2 with an EAD).

    Many thanks,
  2. Tracey

    Tracey Registered Users (C)

    Thanks a lot, Joe, for taking time to answer my question and for being so cool :cool: !!!

    Best regards,
    Tracey :)
  3. Darius01

    Darius01 New Member

    A business may make or spoil your life and setting up a new business can invite a tough competition from the competitors. So, I suggest opt for a good business consultant and just let them help you in making your business successful. Business Consultants are easily available online to help you out in carrying out the business dealings.

Share This Page