Second fingerprint notice after recent interview

jess_gibbs

I gave my first interview in March 2012. Since then, my case has been pending and couple of weeks back, I got another interview notice. This whole time, I never got any notice to renew my fingerprints. So, last week, I went in for second interview and it went well. They took my fingerprint in the asylum office but I didn't got any notice to do it before the interview at a local USCIS office. I was told to pick my decision after 2 weeks. So, today, a week after my interview, I got a notice from USCIS asking for fingerprints. Can anyone please tell what it means or if its a good sign or anything?

I have been waiting for such a long time and finally, my prayers has been answered.
Bless everyone in this forum.

I gave my first interview in March 2012. Since then, my case has been pending and couple of weeks back, I got another interview notice. This whole time, I never got any notice to renew my fingerprints. So, last week, I went in for second interview and it went well. They took my fingerprint in the asylum office but I didn't got any notice to do it before the interview at a local USCIS office. I was told to pick my decision after 2 weeks. So, today, a week after my interview, I got a notice from USCIS asking for fingerprints. Can anyone please tell what it means or if its a good sign or anything?

I have been waiting for such a long time and finally, my prayers has been answered.
Bless everyone in this forum.

Hi Jess,

I'm not an expert on these scenarios but I will share this link that might bring some light on your questions https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/refugees-asylum/asylum/affirmative-asylum-process. @Asylum seeker probably can share some more info as well based on experience.

Best of luck in your application.

Well, I am aware of the process. I was reading somewhere that if there is another finger print notice after the interview, the its mostly positive. Also, if they had to deny me, would they still need my fingerprint?

Well, I am aware of the process. I was reading somewhere that if there is another finger print notice after the interview, the its mostly positive. Also, if they had to deny me, would they still need my fingerprint?

I guess fingerprints and asylum interview are two different things. I had my second fingerprints before my asylum interview which was conducted on March 2017 and I am still waiting for the decision. Its been more than a month and I already made inquiries but they have a standard reply.
Fingerprints are also used for your EAD. So sit tight and fingers crossed I am also waiting :(