Scared Waiting I 485 Verdict

brazzsam

Wife is US citizen have two children .Applied I-485 Feb 2009 , process was very quick. I 130 approved .got EAD card and fingerprint /medical exam too.Interview done August 11.Didnt ask a lot said she has all documents to prove legitmate marraige,said they let me know in the mail,said she needs to verify i dont have removal proceeding outstanding.
Problem is i was married before had conditional GC 1998, which expired 03.Had a misdemenour arrest in 97 released with paid fine.
Public intox arrest in Oct 2008,detained by ICE released,told i was LPR and didnt have removal proceeding against me .Even though my first I 485 had been denied in 2005 which i never recieved .On request for denial copy they sent me notice i had been approved .infopass meet told disregard and continue with current I 485.So now waiting for verdict .Terrified of being separated from family .Currently on unemployment ,laid off but been 15 years earned 40 plus points on SS .Had been told on two occasions my case denied in 05 but didnt have removal proceeding .Question is can she deny based on that,even though there was no removal proceeding.Help !! cant sleep ,think straight .