San Jose INS timeline?

opticalpajama

Registered Users (C)
can anybody please post recent N-400 timeline in INS San Jose office area? specifically I am interested in the time from fingerprint to interview, and from interview to swear-in. many thanks!

my timeline:
PD 1/8/02
FP 4/20/02

No Title

I appilied at San Jose office. My PD is 07/2001. FP is 11/2001. Still I am waiting for Interview date. In San Jose office, it will take maximum 30 months to comples N-400 process.

Thaks.

No Title

That is good if the things can move fast. Yesterday I called national INS, they said in San Jose, according to their records, it will take max. 30 months. Hope our processes will finish within 12 months.Good Luck.

Thanks.

san jose time update

case 1: PD 10/01 FP 03/02 interview scheduled 07/02
case 2: PD 01/02 FP 04/02 interview scheduled 08/02

seems INS is making big progress.

For those of you who have received interview and/or oath letters recently please post your updated timeline. It will help folks who are waiting anxiously for an update tremendously. Thanks!

How long does the entire process (from the PD) take? It is under a year?

I got sworn in today at the San Jose office. The entire citizenship process for me took about 9 months.

Here is my timeline:

PD: July 2002
Fingerprinting: Sept 2002
Interview: March 2003
Oath: April 2003

Good luck to all !!!

interviewed on may 12, 2004 still haven't received the oath notification yet. If any of you out there who's been interviewed in may, would you please kindly update me with your oath date.