San Francisco Timeline between Interview and Oath Letter

mgy

Registered Users (C)
Does any one know what is the recent timeline between citizenship interview and receiving Oath letter for San Francisco?

I'm now waiting for more than 4 weeks. Still no oath letter or any sign of life from the USCIS. I don't have any complication in my case. On-line status still shows 'Testing and Interview' ...

Last edited by a moderator:
10 days for me. The officer told me that I would most likely doing the oath on June 8th at oakland.

I did not get the oath letter. tThe IO office told me that most likely I would be scheduled for 8th of June Oath. During the interview I got the Recommended for approval box schecked in. My on line status is still on "testing and interview"

I had about a month wait between interview and oath letter, san francisco office. i heard (un-confirmed rumor) that they usually mail letters in bulk once a week,so yours mite arrive next week.i noticed my letters from uscis arrived on fri or sat.

I had interview on May 17th in San Francisco office, "decision cannot be made" on that day. still waiting for a mail from USCIS. went to info pass on July 5th, and shows in their computer that my case transfer to another department (office in the same building) for a review. This is kind of much slower than other SF member in the forums. The officer at infor pass told me that nothing I could do now, and just wait. Anyone has any update with your experience?? thanks!

The time between the citizenship interview and the oath ceremony is not the same for every applicant filing in the same office. It varies based on the processing formalities of the USCIS.Some may require additional background checks, some may get transferred to other departments. So be patient and await your letter for your oath ceremony. You will get it!! Good Luck!!

Seems like the normal timeline is about a month. If anybody's filed and received their citizenship from SF office, please share your results. TY