San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

AVM working!

zastone said:
The AVM still isn't working this week. Is there any way to request that they fix it? Their voice message still says they are having trouble with their tone talker which may not be corrected. Does this sound fair? Now there is no way to keep track of outstanding cases!
The tone-talker is working -- that too without the annoying gaps!!

It's moving on

There are a few cases in our company for retest.
They got certified recently, about one or two weeks later than response.
All are 04/2003 cases. Wish all the rest get the same result.
Good luck!

zastone said:
All cases received now. PD 24 April 2003, Retest response submitted 15 Oct, certifications received 25/27 Oct.

Finally time to move to I-140/145! Good luck to Raj and others still waiting!

Congrats zastone, and all the best in future steps.

zastone said:
All cases received now. PD 24 April 2003, Retest response submitted 15 Oct, certifications received 25/27 Oct.

Finally time to move to I-140/145! Good luck to Raj and others still waiting!

LC received!

Beautiful Diwali gift from Uncle Sam ... my labor certification got approved! :)

Got an email from the attorney today with the excellent news.

PD: 29 May 2002, RD: 14 April 2003
Retest request recd Aug.2005, result submitted mid Sep 2005.
Approved around Oct.26 (about 6 weeks after market retest)
Case# 95600xx.

Wishing all the best for quick approval to everybody whose cases are still pending!! Please remain optimistic, have patience and check the AVM for your case (says 'Approved' for me now).

Last edited by a moderator:
Extremely Urgent!

11/01/2005: Senate Judiciary Bill at the Brink of Collapse Unless Everybody Contacts Senators and Congressmen!!!

The full Senate failed to take a roll call for this bill today. Believe it or not, Senator Byrd intends to offer an amendment tomorrow (11/2/05) to remove the H-1B and immigrant visa retrogression provisions passed by the Senate Judiciary Committee from the Budget Reconciliation Package.

Please call your Senators and urge a "NO vote on the Bird Amendment Immediately!!"
CALL THE CAPITOL SWITCHBOARD: 202-224-3121 OR GET DIRECT LINES BY CLICKING HERE: http://capwiz.com/aila2/home/

Everyone should call tonight. I mean EVERYONE. Call your friends and relatives and ask them to participate in this urgent campaign and call their Senators tonight. Call or send e-mails to your immigrant friends and alert them IMMEDIATELY! Ask them to call or send e-mails to everyone they know and ask them to call the Senators tonight. TIME IS OF ESSENCE.

Source: http://www.immigration-law.com/

kcg said:
Beautiful Diwali gift from Uncle Sam ... my labor certification got approved! :)

Got an email from the attorney today with the excellent news.

PD: 29 May 2002, RD: 14 April 2003
Retest request recd Aug.2005, result submitted mid Sep 2005.
Approved around Oct.26 (about 6 weeks after market retest)
Case# 95600xx.

Wishing all the best for quick approval to everybody whose cases are still pending!! Please remain optimistic, have patience and check the AVM for your case (says 'Approved' for me now).
Congrats kcg!!! Good luck in next stages!!

New Recorded Message for SFODOL

FYI
"This message is recored on Tuesday Nov 1, 2005. The SFO Forign Labor certidfication office is being phased out. It is currently only completing action on cases that were in process before July 2005, and some special handlinig cases we have received from Dallas Backlog Processing Center. Please continue to contact appropirate state work force agency for prevailing wage information. SFO Tone talk is currently working. Please call 415 975 4617, for status or more information related to your case. "

Regarding DOL new automated message

Hello
Yes, thank you for posting the new DOL automated recording here. Now, where are the RIR files that were received in April, i.e. mid-late April 2003 which were still being processed in DOL until recently? Have all RIR cases with Late-April priority dates been completed? Or they were sent to backlog centers? Please respond.
Thank you

Hi, I too am not aware about the status of those cases that are still in received status. However, it appears they are processing some cases, and I am not sure, whether they are processing only those cases for which they have either sent NOF's (Notice of Finding) or three option letters.

Being myself, one among those whose status is still received, I can understand but can't do anything :( as my attorney's are DUMB.

If possible ask your attorney's to contact the DOL, and ask them to find out, by phone.

Inquiry2003 said:
Hello
Yes, thank you for posting the new DOL automated recording here. Now, where are the RIR files that were received in April, i.e. mid-late April 2003 which were still being processed in DOL until recently? Have all RIR cases with Late-April priority dates been completed? Or they were sent to backlog centers? Please respond.
Thank you

In Da House

The House is scheduled to adjourn after the some voting activities between tomorrow evening and Friday evening, November 18, 2005 for the Thanksgiving break. Currently, no voting activities are scheduled on the House floor until and after the first week of December 2005, once the House misses to vote for H.R. 4241 before the Thanksgiving! Besides, there is no roll call scheduled for any bills or resolutions today and the earliest voting is not expected until tomorrow evening.

JANGA's Case Approved

Janga,

your case is approved on 11/21. Congrats. Please send me a private message with your email. I need some clarification.

Janga's Federal case No : 09560323 approved on 11/21/2005

Thx

rajhmal said:
Janga,

your case is approved on 11/21. Congrats. Please send me a private message with your email. I need some clarification.

Thx
Thankyou so much Raj for saying my case got approved.In fact iam not checking the AVM from the last two months.i got a message from my Attorney two months back that i got 3 option letter on Sept 27th and he responded on Nov 15 th after giving two weeks sunday advertisement.
I will check with my Attorney about this approval and AVM also today.

my email id : janga_reddy@hotmail.com

rajhmal said:
Janga,

Thx

Still my attorney and my company said they haven't received the labor certification from DOL even though it says certified on 11/21/2005 in AMV.

SFO DOL closed :)

As the fate goes so am I, and my case.

Since SFO DOL is functionally closed as of Dec 2005, They mentioned in the site to contact Chicago National Processing Center to track the cases that are still pending...

But the reality is, my case ended up with Dallas BEC, alas, one year later.

And my famous Attorney doesn't even know how to track where the case is, and I sent a mail to h1b7Yr, and got the response that my case is in Dallas BEC.

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com