1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forums have been moved to a new software. All data till march 30 has been moved over. You can start using them. You should be able to login with the same user IDs and passwords as on the old forums. The old forums will be available as ''read only" under forumarchive.immigration.com.
  3. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394. Next call is on June 19, 2014.

Sample of Indian Birth Affidavit

Discussion in 'Consular Processing Issues-Immigrant Visas (Green ' started by cpDelhi, Jan 6, 2003.

1. cpDelhi

cpDelhi Registered Users (C)

Sample of Indian Birth Certificate Affidavit

I was born in a village in India. I also did not have any records of birth in any hospital or any government office. I got the affidavit on a Indian government stamp paper, stamped, notarized by local court. My lawyer told me that this affidavit will be acceptable by the visa officers.

The sample of the affidavit is issued by INS for use by citizens of India. I am attaching the sample of the affidavit below.

Thanks
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2003