1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

Sample Letter to District Representative/Congressman

Discussion in 'US Citizenship' started by DocyBear, Feb 14, 2009.

1. DocyBear

DocyBear Registered Users (C)

Hi

I would appreciate if anyone could kindly post some samples letter mentioned in the title regarding extended delay in N400 post interview results. Thank you for your kind attention.:eek::eek::p
  2. NJ@IMM

NJ@IMM Registered Users (C)

were you passed in the interview ? If you application is denired you have right under immigration act 336 to request for hearing with Immigration officer or US District Court
  3. DocyBear

DocyBear Registered Users (C)

Yes, I passed it and was ticked at recommended for approval on August 21, see my timeline. I have yet to hear from them since.
  4. cregan

cregan Registered Users (C)

DocyBear, see the sticky thread ... rick92 posted sample letters

Have you tried to call USCIS and asked to speak with only a 2-lv IO? I know they give us a difficult time when we ask for it, but make sure to speak to a 2-lv IO. I bugged them enough that they new my voice ;)