Sample EMPLOYMENT AND EXPERIENCE LETTER

pran10

Registered Users (C)
hi

IF anyone have Sample EMPLOYMENT AND EXPERIENCE LETTER format please send it to me (pranavi_ch@yahoo.com).

I need this for my H1B visa stamping.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! pran10

I have attached a reference letter in a email to you.

Update it as per your info.

Good Luck

Sample Letter for ALL

U.S Counselor/Embassy – Toronto, Canada

Ref : Identification of <Your Name> as an employee of <Employer Name>. and request to re-validate his "H1-B VISA"

Dear Sir/Madam:
In support of our letter to classify the above referenced alien as a temporary worker in a specialty occupation, this will confirm that <Your Name>is employed full-time as Programmer Analyst since February 19, 2002. <Your Name>employment with the company is permanent.
<Employer Name> is engaged in providing Information systems services Analysis and design, Software development, User Training and technical Consulting in the area of Programming, testing and implementation, data base and system Administration. We distinguish ourselves by our high technical skills, Long term commitment to our clients and a sharp focus in the emerging client/ server technology. The end clients for our services are fortune 500 companies like General Electric, Oracle Contracting services, Seagate, LAM Research, R.R. Donnelly, Republic National Bank, Wells Fargo, Gateway 2000, Compaq and so on. Established in 1993, we have grown to around 300 Employees Company with $37 million revenue. To meet our expanded needs we need services of a Programmer Analyst whose detailed duties are defined as follows:
1) Analysis, design, development, testing, Documentation, and implementation of client server applications using state of arts tools like Discoverer, visual basic, Oracle, C/C++ Etc on Unix based platform and windows.
2) Oracle Order Management Functional, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Shipping setups.
3) Design and development software products targeted towards financial institutions using Oracle financial/Receivables.
4) Prepare detailed documentation for system setups/development & liaison with the user staff reviews requirement and train users in implementation of information system.
<Your Name>obtained his Masters degree in engineering from University of North London, UK with extensive computer course work. He has more then 5 years of experience including 2 & 1/2 year's of experience in USA in the fields of design, development, analysis, coding, documentation, financial and manufacturing related Oracle applications as System analyst. His services are required to complete an existing & on-going project. His current salary is $55,000 per annum.
Your favorable cooperation of our letter will be greatly appreciated. We request to re-validate <Your Name>H1-B VISA at your earliest convenience. Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you need any more information for clarification.
Sincerely,

<Name>
Manager