RFE: Officer Code Request

pearl11142002

Registered Users (C)
Folks;

I would request that we start a stick thread having excel spread sheet that has the code ot the office who has issued RFE.

I feel if we have enough data we might conclude something; like which officer is issuing I-140/EAD/I-131 and approving it later; how long a particular officer takes time in approving the case once response to RFE is received or is it some officer are issuing RFEs more than others etc…

-Pearl

brt96,

What's your RFE about, let's keep each other posted, by the way, what is your PD,RD?

mine is NSC/NQL EX380.. looks like this guys is not working at all. they have recd my response to RFE on feb'28 and nothing happened after that
RD for 140/485 - 10-21-2003
PD is 10-01-2001
LUD on 140 01-21-2005
LUD on 485 03-03-2005

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you replied your RFE yet, mine was replied two weeks ago, so far, no response, I am a little bit worried.

yuren said:
Did you replied your RFE yet, mine was replied two weeks ago, so far, no response, I am a little bit worried.

yuren, they got my RFE response three weeks ago, LUD changed once, then nothing! :mad:

yuren said:

mine replied 8 weeks ago still no response..seems that officer either left INS or he is lazy..

No,

I think he/she is still there, I saw somebody also get the RFE from here recently with a RD date of October.

And my LUD changed three days after he received the RFE.

I think yours RFE is for I-485, I think your I-140 is already approved, and they are doing a concurrent approval on your case.

Rfe

Hello Folks,
I just got an e-mail stating that an RFE is issued :mad: , I do not know the details yet, will post them on this forum once they are available.
Regards
PD Nov'2003
140/485 RD/ND Nov'2004

Mine too, Officer EX380

My RFE is from NQK EX380 too. I was asked to provide a permanent employment letter and additional documents for my "three year" full time research experience (1.5 at current work plus 3.5 in Graduate School). I thought we elaborated in the cover letter but sounds like we need to do it again in more details. Keep my fingers crossed..