RFE bona fide marriage for 485

Sukhada

My husband got his green card recently (H-1 sponsored by employer). However I got a RFE asking me to submit evidence to demonstrate that my present marriage to my husband is bona fide. I guess USCIS is skeptical because we got married right before we filed the I485 petition in August 2002. My lawyer asked me to submit a statement describing my relationship to my husband. Does anyone know how should the letter be written? What should I say? How detailed should this letter be? Thanks a lot for help.

Sukhada

Sukhada said:
My husband got his green card recently (H-1 sponsored by employer). However I got a RFE asking me to submit evidence to demonstrate that my present marriage to my husband is bona fide. I guess USCIS is skeptical because we got married right before we filed the I485 petition in August 2002. My lawyer asked me to submit a statement describing my relationship to my husband. Does anyone know how should the letter be written? What should I say?
---better let the lawyer draft the letter
is this your second marriage??????

How detailed should this letter be? Thanks a lot for help.

Sukhada

Sukhada said:
My husband got his green card recently (H-1 sponsored by employer). However I got a RFE asking me to submit evidence to demonstrate that my present marriage to my husband is bona fide. I guess USCIS is skeptical because we got married right before we filed the I485 petition in August 2002. My lawyer asked me to submit a statement describing my relationship to my husband. Does anyone know how should the letter be written? What should I say? How detailed should this letter be? Thanks a lot for help.

Sukhada
Send the Primary evidence marriage certificate.

Along with that
Bank statements, Utility bills , Apartment lease agreement , Vehicle insurance papers etc. as many as papers showing that you both are husband and wife.

It is unusual to get such RFE in case of employment based GC.

Could I learn the result? I got the same situation right now. My husband got his greencard, but I am still waiting the answer for RFE Bona Fide.