Returning I-94

chakratn

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I recently moved from US to Canada by Car. I was on L1 in US and now working in Canada and having PR.

Wanted to find out how I will be able to return my I-94 to US immigration dept.

Please help.

Thanks
Thiru

Hi,

I recently moved from US to Canada by Car. I was on L1 in US and now working in Canada and having PR.

Wanted to find out how I will be able to return my I-94 to US immigration dept.

Please help.

Thanks
Thiru

U should have given it while entering Canada to the cdn officer. You could go back to the border and hand it over (Hope it is not expired)

Is there any options like I can post it to US consulate in Toronto or going to Toronto airport?

thanks
thiru

Is there any options like I can post it to US consulate in Toronto or going to Toronto airport?

thanks
thiru

I am not sure about the mailing option, but you could try going to the Pearson Airport. I am not sure if they will accept it.

Hey,

Thank you. Will there be lot of questions/investiagtions done when I goto border for returning the I-94?

Thanks
Thiru

Hey,

Thank you. Will there be lot of questions/investiagtions done when I goto border for returning the I-94?

Thanks
Thiru

Depends on your circumstances. I am not sure about the "investigations", but there could be some questions in case the I-94 is expired.

Hey,

I have a valid I-94. It is valid till July 08.

Thanks
Thiru

Okay, that's good. You should surrender it as soon as you can to the border agents or at the airport - whichever is convenient and to whoever among these two is willing to accept.

Hi,

I was able to surrender my I-94 in Airport. I called up the border security office and they told me that I could return either at the border or at the airport.

Thanks
thiru