Rescheduling of visa interview

yraidu

Hi ,

I am subbu working at a startup in VLSI at Bangalore. I applied for H1B through one of the known consultants in New Jersey. My petition was filed on August 11 at Vermont Centre. I havent recieved the processed papers yet. The online case tracking system shows that my visa has been processed on December 1st. It is also mentioned taht applications filed till Noveber 2005 have been processed.

Does anyboyd have any idea of the time it takes for the papers to get dispatched after they are processed. I have intially scheduled my interview date on Feb 14th. and rescheduled it to Jan 31st . Can i reschedule my interview any further using the same receipt. If so i would like to know if i can reschedule it at the Delhi consulate using the same receipt.

Regards,
Subbu

yraidu said:
Hi ,

I am subbu working at a startup in VLSI at Bangalore. I applied for H1B through one of the known consultants in New Jersey. My petition was filed on August 11 at Vermont Centre. I havent recieved the processed papers yet. The online case tracking system shows that my visa has been processed on December 1st. It is also mentioned taht applications filed till Noveber 2005 have been processed.

Does anyboyd have any idea of the time it takes for the papers to get dispatched after they are processed. I have intially scheduled my interview date on Feb 14th. and rescheduled it to Jan 31st . Can i reschedule my interview any further using the same receipt. If so i would like to know if i can reschedule it at the Delhi consulate using the same receipt.

Regards,
Subbu

yraidu,
VLSI /ASIC Test Engineer for Verification - Consulting companies filing H1B needed for one of my relatives working in India in the VLSI/ASIC field. Please send me the name of this consulting company via pvt message. I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you!!!