1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Requesting Help With H1b Visa Application—Tips For Success

Discussion in 'H Visa Videos by US Immigration Attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna' started by newdehli92, Feb 15, 2017.

1. newdehli92

newdehli92 New Member

I have obtained sponsorship for the H1b visa; however, I am not sure how to increase my chances for a successful application, and I have no help from others. How detailed and long should answers be? (I have a BA and work at a loan company, where I use my language and business skills.)

In general, what points should I pay attention to in regards to an approval from the visa office? What do they want to see? What is disqualifying, etc.?

My boss is flexible with me submitting any position at a loan company. I’m not sure what sort of title I should put on the application—what kind of positions and characteristics (in terms of prestige, responsibility, etc.) would be good to put on or characterize?

The application requests that I put down subordinates and their education. (What is the visa office looking for with this question?) My pay is about the same as the subordinates. What kind of problem does this pose? Additionally, my pay is low for the position I have. (How much flexibility does the visa office allow for these issues?)

We visa hopefuls have to stick together!!

2. newdehli92

newdehli92 New Member

Vhbb
    Come on guys! Help the desi girl out.

3. Pierre82

Pierre82 Well-Known Member

Hi NewDelhi92,

I don't have an answer to your questions but i recommend you review this H-1B guide from the USCIS website https://www.uscis.gov/eir/visa-guide/h-1b-specialty-occupation/h-1b-visa

I will also recommend you contact a immigration lawyer for further assistance.

Best of luck in your application.

Bathory likes this.
  4. Connie Prince

Connie Prince New Member

Thanks for the link Pierre82. The legal side of the immigration process has a numerous rules and regulations attached. Have you contacted the immigration lawyer? What did he suggested? My aunt is also facing the same confusion. She was recommended by someone to refer the official social media profile like 36avocats.com/annuaire/bechara-tarabay sites online to pick up the best lawyer.

5. Pierre82

Pierre82 Well-Known Member

Hi Connie,

I'm not sure if the person contacted an immigration lawyer but they are several out there and you can try using google as well.