Request advice regarding TN visa for nurses

phospholipid

I know there is a lot of information on this board, but every situation is slightly different, and I was hoping somebody could help me with my specific story.

I am a US citizen, doing medical residency training in the US (South Dakota). My fiance is a nurse in Canada. I am wanting her to come to South Dakota with me, to live with me and also to work as a nurse here. I believe getting the TN visa is the easiest thing, but when I start researching it, it becomes very complicated and I just need some advise regarding what is the best route to go.

Of course ultimately when we marry, her intention is to stay in the US with me. But for my situation, I want her to come to the US as soon as possible to workk. Is the TN visa the best option for her at this time, but what would happen when we get married, and apply for a green card. Thanks in advance.

The "best" would be a fiancée visa. TN could be problematic since it requires an employer sponsor AND she must "hide" her intent to marry. If she comes on fiancée visa she xan work wherever she wants, and is above board.
If she actually had a job, I would say try TN, but K1 will do.'