Rejected because....

normanstizny

I wedded a lady a year and a half ago. 1 month later we put in our application for my wife to come to the UK.

Now I am of the culture when you have a criterion and you follow it to detail and honestly that should prevail. Thats what I did. I went to UK Visas website and followed there criteria to the letter!

3 months later my wife gets a reply. Lo and behold it’s a rejection.

Why?

1. I did not supply proof of contact with my wife

2. My bank account has large sums of money coming in and going out.

So these are the reasons.

OK?!

What proof of contact? It was an Islamic marriage! If you’re an entry clearance officer and your working in a 'so called' Islamic country, you must realise that some of the marriages will be to Islamic accordance. I never talked to my to my wifey before marriage (tell a lie twice I did). Then a month after the marriage we put in the application, hence what proof of contact? I was with her for a week and a half and then came to the UK. So they wanted proof of contact for 2 and half weeks? What will that prove?

Oh yeh the main thing, why... (Sorry) WHYYYYYYYYY DID YOU NOT POST THIS ON UK VISAS WEBSITE IN THE LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS?

What was I to do? Guess that I needed proof of contact? They knew I never applied to get a spouse over before, so how was I to know?!

Second reason! There were large amounts of money going in my bank account? OKAY!!! What has that got to do with this case? Why would you reject the case for that? Why didn't you (again) put this in the list of requirements? That you must explain all transactions within your bank account? Oh let me guess, I was supposed to guess?

Well there you go! That was the whole premise on which our application was rejected and valuable time that me and my wife could spend together and make decisions on our future was taken away for these reasons!! ONE AND A HALF YEARS!!!

Moronic herd of superior cretins!!

Okay, they have a hard job. I work in networking and I am good at my job. No matter how hard something gets, I achieve goals set. Reason why I call them names is because they are not good at theirs! They are supposed to spot forged applications from legitimate applications but yet they failed to recognise mine!

I read an article on ECOs in British Embassies in Pakistan and India.
It was clearly stated that the employees in Pakistan look for a reason to reject applications as apposed to the Indian employees of the British Embassy.

Why is it that they work for the British Government, but are so out of date with new technologies in spotting forged documents? They must make applicants and/or spouses sign a disclaimer as so they can access all our records whether in the UK or Pakistan/India. Then they cannot accuse us forging documents or being untruthful! Then they can ring my bank in the UK and ask them who put the money in my account and where did this sum of money go? Instead of rejecting and making me wait for an appeal that will take a very long time.

This is what I have for you ECOs...... nl`lnn<---- middle finger up!!

Very sorry if I offended anyone!!

Last edited by a moderator:
the proof you need about contact w/ your wife

all they needed was copies of phone bills that showed you or her called eachother and pics of you and her doing the nikah and pics of you together--e-mails or letters sent--a month apart is enough time to have called her so that you had proof of contact. i am usa citizen and i married a pakistani and i had to show e-mails,letters,cards and phone bills, i applied from islamabad and had to show all pics and prove we are together, they want to make sure it is not just an immigration marriage and about the bank account--lots of money coming and going looks suspicious for anyone, you should have known that with all the things goping on with terrorists, precaution is high!!! i married the Islamic way and i had to prove everything... :)