• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Register for 2016 lottery while I am waiting for 2015 interview

I am a 2016 dv lottery program winner, my child's date of birth is january of 1995 so in the coming january he would turn 21, according to the procedure if someones child gets 21 he wouldnt be allowed to enter usa, help me please?

I am a 2016 dv lottery program winner, my child's date of birth is january of 1995 so in the coming january he would turn 21, according to the procedure if someones child gets 21 he wouldnt be allowed to enter usa, help me please?

He may be protected from aging out depending on when you interview. What is your case number?

I don't know how to link a specific post but look at mom's post number 18 in this thread here:
http://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2014-lottery-age-21-issue.320309/#post-2336981

Basically, for some children the Child Status Protection Act protects them from ageing out by "freezing" their age under 21. This is not automatic and depends on birthday and interview date. Using the calculator in the link above and estimating a May 2016 current date I entered what I think are the correct dates and it looks like your son will be ok, but please double check the dates. I didn't see what happens if the interview is in June.

hi every one. I'm a bit puzzled cos I have already finished filling in my form ds260 but I see some moderators saying its not good to submit in when the fiscal year 2016 hasnt started. so what should I do and can my form last longer without being submitted beacause am just saving it now

hi every one. I'm a bit puzzled cos I have already finished filling in my form ds260 but I see some moderators saying its not good to submit in when the fiscal year 2016 hasnt started. so what should I do and can my form last longer without being submitted beacause am just saving it now

Which moderator is telling people not to fill and submit DS260 form because the 2016 FY hasn't started? Can you quote the post(s) for us to see?

You are confused between I485 Adjustment cases and the DS260. For the record - the DS260 can be filed prior to October with no issue at all!

Dear Britsimon
I do not know why I am not getting reply or posts from this site any more.
I posted some question last week but did not get any answer.
Kind regards
Esfahani

Dear Britsimon
Kind regards
Esfahani

I have checked you last few posts and each got answers. Please check the answers you have already had, and if there is something else you need to ask, post it again in an appropriate thread. Hopefully someone will answer - but there is no guarantee of course.

Dear Britsimon
Kind regards
Esfahani

That's quite an allegation you're making. Your last post (prior to this one) was on Mar. 25th, and it clearly got answered!

Hi Simon
We got our DV visa and had a short visit to USA in January 2016. Our green cards were issued and sent to the address of our relative in USA. Is it ok if the post (FEDEX) our green cards to England? Posting green card outside USA is not illegal?
Thanks a lot

Hi Simon
We got our DV visa and had a short visit to USA in January 2016. Our green cards were issued and sent to the address of our relative in USA. Is it ok if the post (FEDEX) our green cards to England? Posting green card outside USA is not illegal?
Thanks a lot

No that is not illegal. Go ahead.