• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Regarding DV lotter for Canadian PR

Mobyluchiano

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,
I am new to this forum. I just am a Canadian PR. I got my PR like 6 months ago. My question is, am i eligible for DV lottery? My home country is eligilble for DV lottery..
Any comments?
Thanks

Mobyluchiano said:
Dear all,
I am new to this forum. I just am a Canadian PR. I got my PR like 6 months ago. My question is, am i eligible for DV lottery? My home country is eligilble for DV lottery..
Any comments?

Thanks

no you are not canadien are exclude don't ask me why ? it all about politic!

Yes You Are Eligible

Moby

You are eligible because of your country of birth. I know this because same thing happened to a friend of mine. He had canadian PR and living here in US. He was here in US when he won DV. He did his consular processing from canada because he was Peranent resident there at the time. Now he has US green card.

If you win DV, you will have to make decide whether to persue your Canadian PR or American GC. You can't do both!

Anyway, goodluck.

Thank you UDI!!
So even if i became Canadian citizen i can apply for DV lottery? I am saying it because my birth country is not Canada. So am i eligible for DV lottery later too?
Thanks.

I am a permenant resident in canada and DV winner

i have been PR in Canada for more than year and half , I win the 2007AF00008xxx and my intrerwiev will be in cairo on january 2007
if y are PR in canada and yr original country is eleigable for the DV so y are eligable to get the DV visa and the GC
also y can have both the GC and the PR card
but y can have only 2 citezinship
i am sure of that as i will co through these things also my friend did the same 2 years ago

where y intend to do yr interview in yr home back country or in canada

I am already a Canadian PR. I am asking because i am applying for DV lottery this year. so i am just curious whether i will be eligible to apply or not? So even if i became Canadian Citizen i can apply since my birth country is not Canada..

yes go on and apply in DV2008

yes y can apply as y are borned in that country
y are eliegable the same like me, I am sure