1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recording Available, September 17, Community Conference Call with Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna

Discussion in 'Free Conference Call For US Immigration Questions' started by DEEPAMENON, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhati

bhati Registered Users (C)

Hi Rajiv ji,
    Namaste. Thanks in advance. I am on 8th year of H1-B Visa and I-140 approved. My PD is Aug. 2010 and planning to apply for I-485/EAD/AP. A few weeks ago, I got an RFE on my H-1B visa extension. Please see below questions.

1) After filing I-485 with USCIS, does outcome of H1-B extension (approval or denial) have any bearing on I-485/EAD/AP approval considering the fact that my H1-b extension case is with out any fraud or misrepresentation?

2) When filing I-485, I came to know that I need to submit copies of all h1-b approval notices to USCIS. In my case, since I received RFE on H1-b visa extension and H1-b is not approved yet, what should I do? What document should I submit to USCIS in place of H1-B approval?

3) I do not have Birth Certificate. I am from India. In place of Birth Certificate, shall I obtain affidavit from parents or relatives? Which is better to get 485/EAD/AP approval?

4) I have copies of my I-140 approval. As an employee, can I apply for I-485 myself instead of depending on my employer? Is there any risk if I do it on my own at a later stage in the GC process?

5) If I need to use AC21 rules to move to a different employer after 180 days of filing 485, where would I find same or similar job description or responsibilities. I noticed that my I-140 approval does not have anything that says about job responsibilities. So, when I move to different employer, how would I know whether or not new job is same or similar?

Thanks a lot for your advice!
    Bhati

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  2. Ishan Gandhi

Ishan Gandhi New Member

Hello,

My self Ishan Gandhi.
    My uncle file USA immigration petition in 2003 for her sister.We received welcome letter for USA immigration petition visa.
    My question,my age complete 27 years , so that my name is not included for pay immigration fees.
    can any possibility that how i can attached with this?
    I am unmarried.

Please suggest me.

Thank you,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.