1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recording Available, October 06, 2016 Community Conference Call with Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna

Discussion in 'Free Conference Call For US Immigration Questions' started by DEEPAMENON, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monica1

monica1 Administrator Staff Member

I-485 can be filed on previous company approved I-140

My I-140 is approved with company A and company B is planning to buy out my services from company A. Company A will give in writing that they will not revoke my I-140.

If everything goes fine then I will join company B full time, they will transfer my H1-B and file my green card from start.

Question 1: Before my new I-140 will approve and priority date become current, if it possible then I can file for 485 (next step ) with my old approved I-140 ?

Question 2: Can you please suggestwhat all precaution my new attorney needs to take, so that i will able to retain my old priority date?

with your extension experience, I am sure you can give me some tips so that I can make sure that new attorney will do, so I will not face any issue to retain my old priority date.

MarkP likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.