Recording available for download for April 7 Conference Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rajiv,

Thanks for your time.

My brother will be getting his US passport in August. Can he then sponsor me and my family for a green card?
I am currently in US on F1. If he can sponsor, once we apply here can I stay in US while my case is pending? In which case I can get a work permit and work till my case is pending? Thanks again for your time.

Hi Rajiv,

I am on H1 and have a valid VISA till 09/11. I am planning to visit India in June and come back to US in 1st of Week of July. Since my VISA is valid till 09/11, would this be an issue at Port of Entry? Simultaneously, Can i apply for an extension and leave for my TRIP or come back to US and apply for an Extension.

Please advice...

Thanks in Advance!!

Chenji

Hello Rajiv,

I received my GC trough employment about 4 months ago. However, there have been changes in my personal life as my husband had to leave the country due to immigration related matters (was not my husband then but we lived together). Ever since I have been traveling allot more to my home country and I am staying longer because we have 2 children and I do not want to keep them away from their father. This is where my concern is- I do not want to loose my GC status as I still have high interests in the US and all my income is from there (I work online from my home country). I have heard about a special travel permit that allows me to stay up to 2 years overseas without loosing my status- what are the chances of getting approved for that? I also read about the "following-to-join" petition for my husband. What is the process, any chances to get approved with immigration related history in the US? Does your firm handle such cases?

Thank you for your time,
Marian

Status
Not open for further replies.